Awesome game play on hard core! 28 - 0 ;-)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Awesome game play on hard core! 28 - 0 ;-)

in reply to CR4IG

i had a close look at the match the team kill were getting classed as legit enemy kills.

the team kills were counting towards his streaks.

Level 4

in reply to UKSL4SH3R

Maybe its just some sort of glitch.

Level 30

in reply to UKSL4SH3R

Thanks for the recognition. Ill give all the info people inquire about me.

For starters, I just play hardcore mainly, Yes I'm a wiimote user and no I'm not a coder/hacker to sum it up. No modded controller either sorry to disappoint haha

I was using that SMR just to max it out. It's not a weapon I prefer. I have everything diamond so I have just been maxing out the weapons I have not maxed out yet. To date I just have snipers and shotguns left on my main profile.

Some background on me for those who care.

I couldn't wait for BLOPS2/WiiU to come out just for the fact the wii was so overrun with cheaters.

I got tired of being called a coder all the time just because I played better than the accusers.

Which I guess you really can't blame people for thinking that at times when there was so many that did cheat.

Thats why i had started recording my gameplay of MW3 games/MOABs with my iPhone to show I wasn't cheating. You guys can check out those vids on YT if you search for U&V~VOID or LEGITVOID.

I have nothing to hide so if someone has a question just ask.

Thanks all

Level 3

in reply to TheVOID

Ok cool, glad you found the thread. Were you on one as void or legit void, I knew that I had seen you play before...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Can we call you chuck Norris now?

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

My Wii BO1/MW3 name was U&V~VOID (apparently there is still a wannabe/coder still to this day running around with my name on MW3 for whatever reason lol)

My main profile is TheVOID and my tryhard KDR profile is TheHatedVOID for WiiU/BO2

Level 3

in reply to TheVOID

Don't know why the website is adding the amp; in between my name but yea take that out...

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to TheVOID

If you have a & in your name, it changes it to amp. These forums are as broken as mw3.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

It puts a slash in your name if you have an apostrophe in your name too. Smiley Sad

Level 37

in reply to UKSL4SH3R

This is a perfect example of why you can't rely on killcams and theater to judge another players gameplay...things aren't always as they seem.

Level 29

Studios