Attention WiiMote users

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Attention WiiMote users

in reply to BCCSinCARA

BCCSinCARA wrote:

Im just patiently waiting for the new patch...

LoL and then what?

Yes the wiimotes are far from being right. Combine that with this games joke of a connection based issue, and you're just food for the DA user, who enjoys AA, barely no recoil and the ability to stay on a target, getting more bullets in to their target.

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

Ghost apparently works

Level 6

in reply to Ronin2012

I'm having a good time oddly enough.

My KDR has risen significantly since the last patch.

Ofc i'm still getting killed by DA aim assist users, but when they make up 99% of the community, what do?

I'm in 2 minds on DA aim assit. Firstly if they keep it as it is, in general, wiimote users suffer but if they nerf it then i might destroy DA users like I did on MW3..... and that game was easy as pie.

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

DatBigSwitcha2 wrote:

I'm having a good time oddly enough.

My KDR has risen significantly since the last patch.

Ofc i'm still getting killed by DA aim assist users, but when they make up 99% of the community, what do?

I'm in 2 minds on DA aim assit. Firstly if they keep it as it is, in general, wiimote users suffer but if they nerf it then i might destroy DA users like I did on MW3..... and that game was easy as pie.

We should be back on par when they bring aim assist back to the Wiimote with the next patch.  DA AA is OP in this game. It's like akimbo in MW3.  Just kinda have to deal with it.  Every COD has one or two things seriously wrong with it that keep them from being great.  This one, for me at least, it's aim assist and footsteps. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

i feel good with my wiimote settings but missing the snap all the time, makes the game fair!!!

no problem to take guardian or sentry to a new position, lodstar and vtol works good with wiimote now...

big problem is weapon pickup on inventory button at the moment i use a killstreak .

Smiley Sad

pls. give the mote the snap back for better distance fight!!! makes the game fair!!!

and i think some wiimote user comes back to the game!!!

anybody a info when is the next patch come??

Level 1

in reply to Octuman

I make a wild guess and say February 28, same day PC/PS3 get DLC.

Level 8

in reply to n3r0s

hope dies last. 3 month lol

Level 1

in reply to Ronin2012

Im having fun too. Although upset but still fun.

Level 12

in reply to BCCSinCARA

good to hear some people struggling but still enjoying it. I need some of your patience pills

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

I need pills too.......lol.........I dont think anything can be more accurate than the gamepad/classic controller.

Still the gamepad/classic controller is over-powering.....The controllers arent balanced or evenly matched.

Level 6

Studios