Any good wiimote setup for hard-scope sniping?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Any good wiimote setup for hard-scope sniping?

in reply to ichilenozo

I know it doesn't answer your question, but I found the dual band optic added extra stability when I hard scope... It made it easier for me to hold down a choke point, or high traffic area.

Level 3

in reply to ichilenozo
Solution
‎29-07-2013 09:15 PM

Button Layout: Alpha

Aim Styles:

• Scope Aiming: Pointer
  • Scope Reticle: Centered
  • Lookspring: Enabled
  • Turrent Aiming: Percission

Camera Speex:

• Horizontal Speed: 14
  • Vertical Speed: 11
  • Horizontal Speed (ADS): 13
  • Vertical Speed (ADS): 11

Sensitivity:

• Cursor Sensitivity: 16
  • Cursor Speed: 5
  • Camera Sensitivity: 28
  • Scope Sensitivity: 16

Gesture:

• Enabled
  • Wii remote Sensitivity: 13
  • Nunchuck Sensitivity: 19

ADS Reach: 33

Invert Control Stick Aim: Disabled

Weapon Pickup: Inventory Button

Target Assist: Disabled (sometimes i forget that it's on when i use the gamepad- Gamepad sniping i don't need it enabled/on)

Weapon Twisting: Disabled

Turn While Offscreen: Disabled

Camera Lock: Disabled

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to barolb

...you dont feel slow at all?

man, id feel like a fish in a barrel...

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

It works for me, and the fact that it can be slow helps me to control my aim well. It's comfortable for me to quite an extent

Level 12

in reply to barolb

Well....it definitely improved my sniping, however since I was used to a completely different and faster controls, now I'm struggling with the other classes. Damn.

On the Wii once you found the right sniper setup you would still be ok with the regular guns. Your setup feel more ADS orientated, what I loved from mine ones is that the cursor can be totally independent from the direction of the body, so I can "evade bullets" by running in one direction and aiming to the sides of the screen, so kept my field of vision (controlled by the analog) always open, knowing always were to run and, at the same time, (with the wiimote) were to aim starting from the hip. Sigh, probably I will modify yours and slowly migrate towards my old setup, hopefully I can find a middle ground. I desperately want sniper class diamond camo , the only class I have yet to get.

Level 11

in reply to ichilenozo

It is and isn't. You can hipfire easily with it too, but you can't hipfire while in prone. Just moving a tiny bit over will cause the gun to disappear, so it's hard to hipfire while in prone. Going into ADS is the key to not wasting as many bullets, and if your accuracy is good, you can take out players almost as fast as someone using stick controllers would be on target. Go into a combat training match and use some of the regular assault rifles as if you were tyring to use a sniper rifle. Aim for the upperbody/head and see how well your aim keeps on target.

On the Wii, my settings were completely different. I had to find a completely new set of settings on Black Ops 2. My deadzones on the Wii CoDs were much larger, large enough to a point of where turning would be even slower than it is on Black Ops 2. The trade off? I would be able to aim anywhere, at any target. Because i had good accuracy, it worked nicely. With the Dragunov, i got 10-12 triple headshot feeds At one point i seriously thought of my accuracy as being like aimbot since there were times it was just unnatural, even when i went back to rewatch my clips i would sometimes wonder how the **** i managed to pull stuff off.

My settings were put together with alot of different variables taken into consideration. It won't work perfectly for others since i chose the settings with myself in mind.

Level 12

in reply to ichilenozo

I have to say thanks to everyone who contributed here. After like 4-5 months I went back to sniping and it's way better. It will never be perfect but I'm much happier now!

Thanks

Level 11

Studios