Aim Assist question to a_trey_u

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Aim Assist question to a_trey_u

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

For one I'd like to know where you've read that and 2, it can be turned off if need be, and that's how it should stay. With the option to use or not use it.

I've heard a few people say you can't turn off AA on xbox. I'll ask my boy when he gets home..

pauly02

in reply to pauly02

wow thats really odd especially since xbox seems to have every option we do and then some. maybe take that as a sign even the devs agree it needs to be there, but i find it strange they wouldnt leave the option open.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to pauly02

All the CODs give you the option to turn it off I think. Most FPS games don't let you turn it off because it's there for a reason.

nintendon_t

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Just check elpresador's tweets and the many people who agree with him.

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

Sorry I avoid Twitter and facebook like the plague, at 30 maybe I'm just too old to understand why the rest of the world needs to know what I'm having for dinner.

BobbyMcGee
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

When it comes to elpresador, he ALWAYD TWEETS LIKE THID DAMN U TREARCH Y MUST U MAKE MY ARGHH GOD DAMN IT FIX THE LAG OCMPENSATION. Makes for a nice read when in the can, shower or looking for a match of s&d.

Padiego

in reply to Padiego

He actually rages most of the time that the aim assist isn't enough for him lol.

nintendon_t

in reply to nintendon_t

I've only seen his last chance vid where he rages about the @#$%& using tiger camo...while using a gun with tiger camo?! Lol

BobbyMcGee

Studios