#1 good games to the [ANML] clan and #2 [IKYF]

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

#1 good games to the [ANML] clan and #2 [IKYF]

#1Just try not to ragequit so hard against just one good guy and then complain a pseudo camp of an LMG lol

#2 [IKYF] no vendetta against me but im playing like a *****? Yeah my score said otherwise. GG guys.

Level 12
8 REPLIES

Re: #1 good games to the [ANML] clan and #2 [IKYF]

in reply to BCCSinCARA

Just had a few matches with two guys from anml and they were actually good games. I raged when one stabbed me after 3 rounds to the chest from an 94, and when we got back to the lobby he actually agreed it was a bullshit kill. Both were actually pretty respectful.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

different circumstances i believe

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to BCCSinCARA

yup. one time some guys from c4k raged at me for camping while i ran msmc with ghost? some people cant handle losing...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I not naming any clans, but yes, some people just cant handle losing/they've had a bad day.  I remember this once, where I was using the MTAR, and some guy ranted about how I was a noob, using noob weapons and that I should learn to use real weapons.  I was at a loss for words and couldn't reply, I think he broke my brain.

Level 10

in reply to BCCSinCARA

You talking about that game in Cargo where you were camping in the back of the map with an LMG? Maybe you were lagging or something and decided to camp there for a while? But yeah, you pissed off my teammates. I was recording a live com and had the headset off so I couldn't hear what was said on the mic. GG.

Level 3

in reply to CAL619GUY

well not for nothing but i see nothing wrong with holding down an area especially on a map like cargo in that spot. why people will get angry and continue to run to their death puzzles me.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Yeah, for some reason, people that get killed in CoD feel like they need to get a revenge kill for some reason. 9 times out of 10, if you kill a guy in Call of Duty, you can lay prone or hide in a bush or behind a rock somewhere and the guy you just killed will run by to try to tkae you out. It's so funny when they had enough and just switch to a c4 or RPG to just blow you out of the area when they can't kill you with bullets.

Level 1

in reply to BCCSinCARA

Just had a dilemma with the [BRO] clan. they had a full party  and we lost and they were still complaining about wii-mote and my 30-4  score. sigh is like this game is their life or this lif eis their game?  LOL

Level 12

Studios