refund for dlc

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: refund for dlc

in reply to Starbuck_OS

Running around in softcore shooting with pistols is as easy as it gets . You tend to feel like your health will cover you more . Hence this gives you time to miss your target and adjust more for the kill . What reality are you coming from Starbucks because you have no concept at all . Keep dribbling bra ...I am 33 years old and have played all CoD and your assuring me your more experienced . You don't know me so your comment is washed and coated in crap straight away little fella . You higher health pools means more health to aim noob . Get your facts right .

Level 1

in reply to Starbuck_OS

Starbuck_OS wrote:

Softcore is for noobs, takes no skill.

Fixed that for you!!

In Hardcore you cannot just run around and expect to get a high amount of kills and little amount of deaths like you can in Softcore.

Hardcore actually takes some skill to play because you die so much faster and it actually means you have to play with some brains, instead of just running around and getting shot at and hiding quickly whilst your health regens fully.

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

You understand that both modes require a different skillset yes? Softcore requires better, more consistant aim, faster thinking and faster playing ability.

Hardcore is a slower game. It requires more tactical movement, but not as much skill with aiming due to only needing to land 1-2 bullets from most guns to get a kill.

I personally do not feel that hardcore is this amazing "skilled" playlist like everyone thinks it is.

Level 6

in reply to Starbuck_OS

Starbuck_OS wrote:

You understand that both modes require a different skillset yes? Softcore requires better, more consistant aim, faster thinking and faster playing ability.

Hardcore is a slower game. It requires more tactical movement, but not as much skill with aiming due to only needing to land 1-2 bullets from most guns to get a kill.

I personally do not feel that hardcore is this amazing "skilled" playlist like everyone thinks it is.

Well the thing is, that in Softcore yeah you have to aim for longer than you do in Hardcore but in Hardcore if your aim is off you are screwed because you simply die straight away.

Faster thinking is not required and neither is faster playing abillity, simply because all you do in softcore is simply run like a headless chicken and hip fire with a smg.

In hardcore you can run like a headless chicken but unless you have fast reactions and good aiming skills then you will die almost all the time, if you happen to take your time and play with some tactics you can get some really decent games in.

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

Implying I run around with an smg and not ADS with AR or Sniper Rifle, thanks for the assumptions tho, shows you already had a pre determined opinion in your ignorant arrogance.

Level 6

in reply to Starbuck_OS

Starbuck_OS wrote:

Implying I run around with an smg and not ADS with AR or Sniper Rifle, thanks for the assumptions tho, shows you already had a pre determined opinion in your ignorant arrogance.

Sorry if you didn't understand what I said, I didn't mean you personally with the run and gun comment I was on about from what I have seen in softcore all a player does is run and gun whilst hip spraying using a smg with laser, which happens in hardcore but most of the time in hardcore people will actually aim rather than spray.

Hardcore is where I play simply because it allows me to play against people who actually have some skill compared to most who play softcore.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to Starbuck_OS

Starbuck_OS wrote:

My god you are so retarded let me say that first.

Okay, it takes less bullets to kill someone, that means that you die faster to. In softcore you can smg spray like you probally do.

In hardcore, you will get crushed when you do that, but hey, people like you like simple and like a game like this, because softcore and this whole game take no skill at al.

Please comment back.

Level 9

in reply to Ai-Silentshot

inb4 you think Counter Strike takes no skill because it has larger healthpools and takes 3-4 shots to kill someone.

The king of FPS, and its game mode was SnD softcore in comparison to COD.

Have fun noob :_))

Level 6

in reply to Ai-Silentshot

Hardcore gamers tends to camp a lot so, it doesn't really need that much skill to kill somebody. Softcore on the other hand need more skills, even if a lot of people hip firing it still needs more skills as it will take more bullets to take down an enemy. Hardcore is easier to do, camp and it will only take 1-2 shot to take down enemy. I played both.

Level 4

Studios