black ops 2 reset (pc)

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Highlighted

Re: black ops 2 reset (pc)

If you're not Boosting or Glitching then see -> Activision Support However, to my understanding this corruption issue has been resolved a long time ago. Also see the reasons for a Reset -> Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Security & Enforcement Policy

Otherwise, in most situations or problems running the game first start with Game Cache Integrity (GCF) scan which resolves most issues. Next, if Steam is crashing then reinstall Steam, if the game is crashing reinstall the game, and verify that your PC meets or exceeds the minimum requirements.

• Game Cache Files (GCF) procedure for Call or Duty: Black Ops II (Multiplayer and Campaign).
    • Test if the problem(s) persist, if needed try the following:
  • Reinstall Steam* (note Exceptions) - How to reinstall Steam procedure
    • *You must have your Steam logon and password handy, the procedure deletes auto-logon information.
  • Reinstall Game - see Delete Local Content then from the same screen reinstall the game.
  • Minimum PC requirements - Requirement lists
    • note iGPU's are not recommend and have known issues (PC and Notebooks)
    • in certain cases if problems began after updating your GPU drivers, rolling back (reinstall an older driver) your GPU drivers to a prior version can often solve GPU related issues.
Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Okay i will try that and see if it works

Level 1

okay the game does the same thing but i will contact support and see if they can help me more.

Level 1

Studios