Windows update gets you VAC banned. HELP!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Windows update gets you VAC banned. HELP!

During MP game my windows update popped up, i clicked postpone for 4 hrs and game kicked me out of the lobby with an Error "Cheat detected", and now im VAC banned for updating my PC? I want my game back! After all, i boought the DLC pack and wanted to get the most out of this game and now i can not even play it... Money wasted because of windows update?

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: Windows update gets you VAC banned. HELP!

in reply to Kashim22

Lol

One simply does not get VAC banned for using windows update.

Level 1

in reply to gui_p00n

Then try doing this - i dare you:

1) launch the game and get in the game of your liking

2) When prompted to postpone the update or restart > choose pospone (i chose the 4hrs opt)

3)...

4) Profit

Level 1

in reply to Kashim22

I do that all the time....

Also I haven't heard of anyone being VAC banned instantly. VAC is the slowest AC when it comes to issuing bans. What ever you did probably happened weeks ago. They only just caught up to you.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Kashim22

Kashim22 wrote:

During MP game my windows update popped up, i clicked postpone for 4 hrs and game kicked me out of the lobby with an Error "Cheat detected", and now im VAC banned for updating my PC? I want my game back! After all, i boought the DLC pack and wanted to get the most out of this game and now i can not even play it... Money wasted because of windows update?

LMFAO!!!!!

I have had that happen before with Windows Update and I have never been banned because of it.

You have cheated and have been caught and now you are trying to say it's Microsofts fault.

Level 25

in reply to Kashim22

You cheat you lose, simple as that.

Level 4

in reply to Bruhahaa

Havent used any cheats what so ever and you guys think you know eveything =/ I Was able to play after that messege that day but it is not letting me play today =(

Level 1

in reply to Kashim22

Kashim22 wrote:

Havent used any cheats what so ever and you guys think you know eveything =/ I Was able to play after that messege that day but it is not letting me play today =(

You are just like every other liar i come across.  You tell mostly truth, but hold a bit of it back. When your hilarious story is questioned, you use information only you were privy to in a pathetic attempt to make the people who are not believing your lie look "stupid".

ie. "if you are so smart how come you didn't know i would be able to play a little after my initial ban?"

Bottom line. You cheated us in game and got removed from the player base because of it. now you are lying to us on the forums and will be completely ignored because of it. Have a nice life loser.

Level 7

in reply to Kashim22

I'm really liking what treyarch and Vac are doing with these cheaters and the one who breaks the rules. Now we can call online gaming a more civil way to play. Gone are the bad ol days of immature dedicated server mods. Thank you treyarch and vac.

Level 4

in reply to Bruhahaa

I don't believe Windows Update would trigger a ban, but how would anyone know if an honest to goodness mistake was made in the banning process?

Level 6

Studios