Upcoming Youtuber

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Upcoming Youtuber

Hi there!

As first, i'm totally new to this page so i have no idea who is in.
Secondly, i just started a new youtube channel and i want to upload quite alot of Black Ops 2 videos on it.
I've had a channel before which had 1500 subs and was running pretty good, but later on i quit because of some personal stuff.

So all i'm asking is to please check uit my commentary and give me some tips/feedback with what i can improve and maby some future ideas ?
Also if you could drop a sub if you liked it would be awesome.

Thanks guys and girls!

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Upcoming Youtuber

in reply to JoeyGamings
Solution
‎04-02-2013 09:04 AM

Please read our YouTube Posting Guide before posting again. Video content is restricted to supporting written discussion, and posting the link to your channel is not allowed.

You also cannot ask people to like/sub - it's advertising and against the Community Posting Guidelines and Code of Conduct

Claire JeepChick

3 REPLIES

in reply to JoeyGamings

Please give me some tips!! And/or leave a comment!

Level 1

in reply to JoeyGamings

Every youtuber out there should make a topic like this. Why not just flood the channel with it. You deliver content people will come. If you just spam every forum you know you'll get free thumbs down thats for sure.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to JoeyGamings
Solution
‎04-02-2013 09:04 AM

Please read our YouTube Posting Guide before posting again. Video content is restricted to supporting written discussion, and posting the link to your channel is not allowed.

You also cannot ask people to like/sub - it's advertising and against the Community Posting Guidelines and Code of Conduct

Claire JeepChick

Studios