Treyarch hates pc gamers!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Treyarch hates pc gamers!

in reply to Matchmakingfail1

Yeah tipical actvision:

I think they need to hire more trolls though; I don't know if this guy will be able to keep up with us...lol

Level 19

in reply to Fasem123

No problems here, you guys probably don't even meet the minimum system requirments or have something else wrong with your system and you blame Treyarch, lol. typical kids.....you guys make me laugh.

Level 2

in reply to _cog_bender

There is nothing wrong. I got much more than i need for the game. One of my friends PC is 2 years older than mine and he can run it without problems...

Level 1

in reply to _cog_bender

first of all, im not a kid. Second of all: before i bought the game, i first downloaded it through torrent. I played 2 missions on singleplayer with 0 problems! It ran smoothly, 1000x better than black ops 1. So i can't blame my pc for this, cause it meets the system requirements. Third of all: im not the only one, if you read through all the other posts on the pc forum of Blops2 you'll see that alot of people experience this bug.

The name "Trollarch" is continued from where it ended with Blops 1, stupid trolls, greedy a$$holes pretend to care for their customers.

Level 1

in reply to Fasem123

Sorry for your problems OP, but I'm not having any.  Actually, BLOPS2 runs better than MW3 or BLOPS ever did IMO.  I have an old computer (3 years old) and I get a solid 125 FPS in every map.

Game play is very smooth.  hit boxes are a little off, but they always are the first few weeks of a release.

If you can't start the game, check all your drivers and make sure you shut down unnecessary programs running in the background. 

Level 1

in reply to Fasem123

I never had so much problems with any Game. I Preordered it and get world at war too... i was screaming because waw was crashing all 5 Minutes, but thats nothing. I still cant play bo2 since 2 Days!!! Treyarch... u made good working games.       If i cant play on weekend i will want my Money back!!!

Level 1

in reply to Fasem123

It's really quite ridiculous that everything has to be dumbed down across the board because their precious 360 is effectively ancient technology now.

Level 6

Studios