Treyarch, Are you completely ignoring PC gamers?

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Treyarch, Are you completely ignoring PC gamers?

in reply to milkyTA

Thats true and thats why i like the new way  no rules no stupid admins just play and have fun

Level 1

in reply to milkyTA

“and as for the admins abuse crap well there paying for it as far as im concerned they can run it how they like.”

And I paid for my game and don’t need some admin making up some crap about me hacking because I followed their rules and still kicked their ass.

They abused it, and they lost the right because of their childish behavior.

Level 5

in reply to LetTheWookieeWi

Then dont FUCKIN play on their servers you retard. There are always other servers you can join. For people that want to run their game as they wish this is a must. On top of that they removed nuketown 24/7 the last good thing in this game. What a bullshit company. Boycott these idiots until they know what is up. These cock sucking theiving bastards should be hanged for conning me out of my hard earned $60.

Level 1

in reply to LetTheWookieeWi

sigh...then play on another server....use the company servers that all these games had to "create a game"

You have a choice.

Now you whinged and you dont. In fact no one does...whos the spoiled kid now...?

This could get heated but the whole point is that the vast majority want to choose where and what they play. If they want different rules then they pay for there own server and run it how they want.

MW3 nearly got it right with both options...if they had just made them both ranked and given more control then all would have been happy. The kids could play on the matchmaking running around with dual machine pistols and shouting noob every 2 secs while those who wanted too could pay for there own server.

As for the fast rank up crap..who cares??? thats a consol thing with leaderboards. PC gaming used to be about how you did not what number was attached to your name.

Level 5

in reply to silentdeath631

Can we stop talking about Admins and stay on topic please <3

Level 1

lol sorry....just to add to the original post I sent in a support as a guy was abusing people in game then turned on me as I was winning (pure flook...) saying crap like "i hope your mum gets cancer etc". I personnaly find that unacceptable and posted in these forums and sent the request over three days ago. I have still to even get an acknoledgement. Oh and the guy is still playing and abusing.

I personnaly think they dont care. And I havent seen any Devs post in these forums for a long time

Level 5

in reply to milkyTA

The stickies haven't been update for nearly 2 weeks. I'm sad. I'm bored of zombies now since that's all I can seem to play.

Level 1

you could always ride your horse to nowhere or fly through the map in SP....

I'd guess they are ignoring us as they are so busy just trying to get it to work after such a successfull launch of a great, flawless game.

As a side note the problems arent just confined to the PC. The fucked up the xbox and PS3 games too. Cracking!! Go Treyarch its your birthday...!!!

Level 5

well ive had enough i got a top spec laptop and not been able to play the game once, how can a game thatraked in $500 million in the first few hours on sale be such an un polished turd, ive heard nothing but bad reviews and have taken the game back to shop and got my money back!! IF EVERYONE DID THIS THEY WOULDNT DELIVER US SUCH A LAME DEVOLPED GAME AGAIN. and as for support?? what support!

Level 2

in reply to dessyman

out of interest how did you do that for the PC game? I was under the impression every game ran through Steam and they aint giving no-ones money back...

Level 5

Studios