Tired of playing, mostly cheaters.

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Tired of playing, mostly cheaters.

in reply to Madragoth

yep.. it's pretty sad how we have to deal with this crap.

& 100% it's the adults doing it. & i can guarantee these are your clans, guild, league members, owners, admins etc.... people who have time & money invested in internet gaming that activision basically took away from them by locking down the server files etc. These are the angry people in the community who do this crap. (try to destroy everyones fun)

the sad thing is they have always been cheating and getting away with it. but now with them not being able to shut killcam off in their personal servers and with the fact we have theater so we can review all the bs they pull off round after round it makes it very hard for them to to conceal their cheats to the public.. They attack this game, mw2 & mw3 so hard because they want everything the way it was, so they can cheat freely, run their leagues & kick who ever they want out of their servers (most people who call out cheaters) or as they call em (whiners).

The community is screwed because the only way to stop this nonsense is to remove ALL the hacksites selling hax. or at least the one that actually does get around the system. but i wouldn't hold my breath because that aint gonna happen anytime soon.

If this game doesn't turn around it will be my last cod as well. this was the game that was supposed to have the new anti-cheat team etc etc... im not going to buy the next story about how they will be doing this & that for the next cod for cheating without first being able to clean out the cheaters from this title that they announced they have a new anti-cheat team for... as far as i'm concerned it's the last straw with this company.. I'm not listening to another bs story that the next title will be cheat free....

I agree the game is filled with cheaters and isn't much fun atm.

Level 4

in reply to CrapDuster

CrapDuster wrote:

& 100% it's the adults doing it. & i can guarantee these are your clans, guild, league members, owners, admins etc.... people who have time & money invested in internet gaming that activision basically took away from them by locking down the server files etc. These are the angry people in the community who do this crap. (try to destroy everyones fun)

the sad thing is they have always been cheating and getting away with it. but now with them not being able to shut killcam off in their personal servers and with the fact we have theater so we can review all the bs they pull off round after round it makes it very hard for them to to conceal their cheats to the public.. They attack this game, mw2 & mw3 so hard because they want everything the way it was, so they can cheat freely, run their leagues & kick who ever they want out of their servers (most people who call out cheaters) or as they call em (whiners).

This part of your post is so full of failure it's laughable. You constantly try to accuse clans and admins of mass hacking when it simply is not the case.

I have played FPS games for years (since way back in the days of BF2) and the # of "hacker servers" run by clans/admins who hack has been pathetically low. In fact in CoD4, WaW, and BO1 I only encountered 2 hacker servers (I never returned to either, and they sat empty most of the time)  - In my days of Battlefield (BF2, BF2142, BFBC2) I only encountered a handful, and likewise they were easily avoided.

The way to have a clean hacker free game is with rentable servers and admins to police them.  I have always been able to maintain a favorites list of servers with good admins and civilized players who don't cheat.

Will there be the occasional and rare "hacker clan" running their own server to hack in?  Of course

I also have no doubt that there are more than a few people hacking the sh*t out of MW2/3 and BO2 in order to prove that matchmaking is a complete and utter failure.

Does that mean that the people hacking MW2/3 and BO2 are the ones who ran servers? Of course not.

As long as the game uses matchmaking it will be a hacker's paradise. We need rentable servers in order to have any hope for clean cheater free gameplay.

Level 2

in reply to The_Truth_Hurts

The_Truth_Hurts wrote:

CrapDuster wrote:

This part of your post is so full of failure it's laughable. You constantly try to accuse clans and admins of mass hacking when it simply is not the case.

I have played FPS games for years (since way back in the days of BF2) and the # of "hacker servers" run by clans/admins who hack has been pathetically low. In fact in CoD4, WaW, and BO1 I only encountered 2 hacker servers (I never returned to either, and they sat empty most of the time)  - In my days of Battlefield (BF2, BF2142, BFBC2) I only encountered a handful, and likewise they were easily avoided.

The way to have a clean hacker free game is with rentable servers and admins to police them.  I have always been able to maintain a favorites list of servers with good admins and civilized players who don't cheat.

Will there be the occasional and rare "hacker clan" running their own server to hack in?  Of course

I also have no doubt that there are more than a few people hacking the sh*t out of MW2/3 and BO2 in order to prove that matchmaking is a complete and utter failure.

Does that mean that the people hacking MW2/3 and BO2 are the ones who ran servers? Of course not.

As long as the game uses matchmaking it will be a hacker's paradise. We need rentable servers in order to have any hope for clean cheater free gameplay.

well my experience isn't the same, ive been in leagues & played against cheaters who never get banned, you report them to the league & they say it isn't sufficient evidence. perfectly snapping to every target in 1 motion is evidence. it's not possible a pro baseball player throws a strike everytime, or basketball player always makes the free throw. so someone snapping to an enemy perfectly each time for every different distance the enemy is away from his crosshairs is evidence, but many people want to say different & it is possible the entire clan of 8 members or at least 5 of there members actually aim this good. i find it laughable & to be impossible the way they snap & track more than 90% of there kills with such precision. in this day & age where we all can buy cheats that will do exactly what i see them doing, ya it's very humorous they try to say it's legit... I can do it to, (if i were a dirtbag)

Sorry to inform you....but it's the guy's in these clans & large guilds are the ones doing all this cheating & keep these hacksites alive (feeding them cash). it's not joe average casual gamer doing this..

Level 4

in reply to Madragoth

a player going 24 - 0 is a cheater .

lamme

Level 7

in reply to xFrazierz

I don't watch the scores, I watch the killcams. On MW3, I notice a aimboter with a k/d like 6/20.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to frametaux

Yeah, a little children playing with the pc of his sister.

Level 6

in reply to xFrazierz

xFrazierz wrote:

a player going 24 - 0 is a cheater .

lamme

?????

Please tell me you are joking?

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

On one side they say the players have never seen a cheater and across staff who can not take anymore of where the players using the recoil and aimbot aimbot remembered that the bo2 and not meant to give hs but remain fixed on the target already I lost count of how many players I've seen with a precision that seemed to play with more mechanical arm that takes away the personal totamente recoil that comes from smg be absurd. ha good players but yes I agree bo2 maps are small and closed to k / d 40/3 30/2 and so is out of the ordinary. Ha yes one where huge cheters and say no ha ja ridiculous or interest so that the developer does not take action.

Level 1

Studios