Only HC TDM For Revolution?

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Only HC TDM For Revolution?

in reply to momxcore

Oh screw this! They better not have HC Moshpit and think that's gonna fly! I don't want to play that CoD RUN and Gun crap!

They better have an option to play just HC S&D for the new maps or they better be integrated into the regular HC POOL!!!

Level 1

in reply to lisabeltry

How can you say hardcore = camping lol its not even close your just playing bad people that will camp in anymode they play

Level 1

in reply to lisabeltry

Yes i really hope they have all game mode types! Not only just SaD but TDM CtF and all the other goodies there should be no limitations for the new maps like only core.  i dont even know why they would put out a map pack where they wouldnt use ALL there game modes in it. Makes no sense to me and can only see alot of people getting really upset! Also Not everyone camps in hc. Me and my boys i play with run and gun and we normally clear out lobbies on a daily basis. Hardcore takes more skill in the aspect you have to watch friendly fire no HUD and yes the 1 or 2 shots it takes to kill someone makes it more to where you gotta check everything instead of just run out in the open. OOOOO and hardcore doesnt regeneate health which i personally think is retarded. if you get shot your health shouldnt regenerate period

Level 1

in reply to 3GaNwO_PzD

My hardcore world would be softcore without HUD and  friendly fire. I think that's the real hardcore, 1-2 shots in All guns is still not hardcore for me, that takes no skill to kill.

Level 4

in reply to Bruhahaa

yea i dont like the 1 to 2 shots would be better if it was like 3 shots to dead for hardcore instead of one

Level 1

in reply to 3GaNwO_PzD

People who plays HC gets frustrated when they play softcore for the reason that they can't kill enemies in 1-2 bullets.

Level 4

in reply to Bruhahaa

Bruhahaa wrote:

People who plays HC gets frustrated when they play softcore for the reason that they can't kill enemies in 1-2 bullets.

Sorry but you have it wrong.  I am a hardcore player who finds softcore to be a stupidly easy, mindless run n gun sprayfest... I have played 3 games total of softcore on BO2, in all 3 I had a kdr over 3.0 without even trying, I just ran around mindlessly shooting everything that moved.

Hardcore players can adjust to softcore quite easily, it's softcore players that cannot play hardcore. They try and give up every time because they can't run around mindlessly and get a good kdr like you can oh so easily in softcore.

Level 6

in reply to d4o2t0

trolls, not complaining about which is better, its irrellevent.  there is a large community that plays HC and a large that plays SC, and both should be available with the amount of money thrown down to play this game, as it has been in the past.  Mosh pit is not an acceptible compromise.  Players should not have to compromise.

If a modertator could step in with an answer and a freaking time line, that would be great.

Level 1

in reply to lisabeltry

There should be HC for all modes,we should have a choice.HC players have been left out in the Revolution map Pack which in my oppinion is unacceptable.If i would have known HC was not available in all modes i would not have bought the Map Pack,I only play HC.To me Revolution is useless without HC.

Level 1

Studios