More Hardcore Modes please...

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

More Hardcore Modes please...

So if we can't have our own Server to rent, please give us morde hardcoremodes please!

There are so many funny gametypes, witch are missing: Kill confirmed, Demolution or HQ.

Only 4 Modes are to little.

Level 2
32 REPLIES

Re: More Hardcore Modes please...

in reply to daishi_ger

Yes, I'm desperately missing Hardcore Headquarters for example. I'm fine with playlists and "public" servers but limited playlists aren't working for me.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to daishi_ger

daishi_ger wrote:

So if we can't have our own Server to rent, please give us morde hardcoremodes please!

There are so many funny gametypes, witch are missing: Kill confirmed, Demolution or HQ.

Only 4 Modes are to little.

The issue is the game is not developed for the pc and as such we suffer from limited gametypes because the consoles cannot support more than there currently is.

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

So there should'nt be any problems to add more Gamemods...

Please do the PC comunity a favor and do it!

Level 2

in reply to daishi_ger

Agreed. I was shocked and disappointed by the lack of dedicated servers as well as hardcore modes. No hardcore Nuketown either from what I have seen so far (pleeeeaaaasseee correct me if I am wrong). We purchased two copies (PC) and are pretty dissatisfied so far. As far as I'm concerned we just spent $120 on $40 worth of game.

This is really disappointing. BOPS was a great game. BOPS2 is just the same engine with all the fun stuff ripped out.

Level 1

in reply to daishi_ger

Plus one.  I only play hc modes because I realistic nature of it.  An do want more

Level 1

in reply to daishi_ger

I like some of the stuff in HC right now, but I have to agree that only 4 modes is ridiculously short.  I mean, MW3 had more mp maps and HC modes when it was released than BO2 does.  I'd love to see the multi-team games on HC, or dom, or mercenary, or, well, pretty much everything that is in softcore as well as Nuketown 2025.

You wanted to make this a more objective based game, and yet half the modes in HC aren't objective based.  I could live with that except a lot of things you've changed in the game are geared for objective gameplay.

Just my opinion.

Level 2

in reply to salzion

I am super disapointed that there is no Hardcore Kill Confirmed. That was the only mode I played in MW3.

Level 1

in reply to daishi_ger

yes More-More-More !!)

Level 1

in reply to daishi_ger

So, I'm not anlone with my opinion, that's nice to see

But I think we must scream louder to be heard ^^

Or do you think, we can hope for a statement from Treyarch? Is there a chance?

Level 2

Studios