Looking to party up with forum members at the release day of the dlc ( only people with the maps )

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Looking to party up with forum members at the release day of the dlc ( only people with the maps )

Hello,

I had this idea, to jump into the new maps with a full party. Anyone interested? I will buy it thursday so im ready when its out.

Post your steam if your interested.

~Saturnz

Level 9
5 REPLIES

Re: Looking to party up with forum members at the release day of the dlc ( only people with the maps )

in reply to Ai-Silentshot

I'm pretty sure I'm going to grab the Season Pass but am still waiting until the 28'th. In the meantime I have to convince my Wife that's this is a well thought out and legitimate purchase, and also probably buy her something nice to compensate. I can rarely use a headset though as I have kids running around the house at any given time of the day and I find that with a headset on they take advantage of it and get into more mischief than they normally would. Steam name Aces_High.

Level 3

Re: Looking to party up with forum members at the release day of the dlc ( only people with the maps )

Just a note, you may want to have everyone post their location as well.

You'll need people grouped locally as long distance US to UK type connections make for some insanely unplayable lag.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to d4o2t0

Good one, from the netherlands here.

Aces, i found around 5 aces haha, any more information? or you could add me, steam profile name is Saturnz

Level 9

It's Aces_High and the only other info I can think of it's that it's the only name I've used. I'll add ya next time I'm on though.

Level 3

in reply to Aces_

Alrighty

Level 9

Studios