Lag compensation/Rewind time/Antilag/Whatever

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Lag compensation/Rewind time/Antilag/Whatever

Amazing how it can make a game unplayable to such a degree.

Facing complete tards and having zero chance because they have such a big advantage on you, and then brag about it while they got carried by uncle Teryarch...

Like looking at a window, and dying while nobody was on your screen. Killcam: He pops out of that window, takes his time and gets an easy kill on you. Yes I know killcam are always a bit off, but this is ridiculous.

Thank you for making this game unfair and unviable for proper online matches.

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: Lag compensation/Rewind time/Antilag/Whatever

in reply to promod_Scope

This game is just unplayable and they never gonna fix it cauz Treyarch are just a bad developper and they dont care about us. They want our money thats it. Worst COD ever. Its a shame to let us play on this condition.

Level 7

in reply to Tintindye

It's a shame indeed, but wait to see how COD Ghosts will works before to say it's only 3arc fault.

MW3 was already not that good too.. the only good point was dedicated servers though.

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

MW3 was horribe.

Ghosts will be a copy of bo2/mw3 combined.

Only if it supports the standard pc fps features, that they actually had before mw2 came out(and when cod became a wii-party game), then I will buy it.

Enough is been enough.

Level 4

in reply to promod_Scope

ill take Mw3 over anything from treyarch.. Mw3 had balancing issues, and some lag that we cant get around, but at least hit detection was spot on

Level 8

in reply to promod_Scope

If it comes with the same crap again I'll either play something totally different or get another subscription for a Black Ops 1 server.

This rewind time whatever doesn't make any sense and simply kills all the fun in online multiplayer.

Level 13

in reply to promod_Scope

Sometimes when I meet such guys and check the in game ping times, everybody has sub 80ms, then in my mind without any lag comp, the max delay should be 80ms. So either these players have a strange internet connection that in game after game is able to fool the lag comp system or they are actively doing something to cheat. The solution in my mind is then having two kind of servers one for people with decent internet connection, that kick anybody who tries some kind of trick, and another kind of servers for those with strange internet connection that gives them such advantage.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to promod_Scope

While what you are describing is definately a latency issue, sometimes you will be losing gunfights and swear that you must be lagging but what really is happening is that the other guy just has a superior class setup.  I've found many times that guys that I couldn't kill no matter how much I shot first in a head to head battle could be killed easily if I just switched my weapon/setup over to what they were using.  It didn't always make sense why that switch would work but often it did the trick.  It's as if certain guns are just hot at different times.  Not that there is a shred of proof to back that up but sometimes that's just how it seems.

Level 69

in reply to promod_Scope

Try killing the Semi-Invisible Man with a high ping and I'm assuming here terrible frame rates. It's impossible to kill someone that is in one place and less than a second later 10' to the right or the left meanwhile shooting you for your guess is a good as mine until they reappear.

Some have suggested this is some new hack, but hell if I know what it is more than unfair and totally annoying.

I've had some lags in lobbies where my normal 50-70 ms ping turned into a 400-450+ ms ping and I've staggered backwards all while trying to move forward. My only guess there was some douchebag was IP Flooding me; rolling my IP address and restarting the game fixes it.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

A DoS on a single person in a game?

Unlikely I guess, but yeah 2 members of a team that played a tournament also resigned in final overtime(!!!) because they said they were DoSed :/.

Easy to do nowadays anyway lol.

Level 4

Studios