If you can't ban hackers at a decent rate, how about allowing us to have a personal block list so we wont connect if certain players are playing in a server?

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

If you can't ban hackers at a decent rate, how about allowing us to have a personal block list so we wont connect if certain players are playing in a server?

SO I am getting frustrated with the fact this guy YOKO and all his friends have been playing since day 1 and hacking. everyone has reported him yet he is still playing so how about putting the power in the hands of the people legit playing, and giving us a allow and block list. if we attempt to connect to a server and someone you have put on the blocklist is playing. it will search for another server!

and basically what will happen once everyone adds him to the blocked list. no one will play with him and it would be useless and boring if he sat in a lobby endlessly! Plus you guys wouldnt need to hire people to watch replays and verify millions of requests??

Your welcome Treyarc. And I'm available for work if you like my Idea !! you have my facebook if you want more ideas.

Stew

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: If you can't ban hackers at a decent rate, how about allowing us to have a personal block list so we wont connect if certain players are playing in a server?

in reply to Spunky_Stew

I've been begging for this since MW2 and guess what, it wont happen

Level 4

Re: If you can't ban hackers at a decent rate, how about allowing us to have a personal block list so we wont connect if certain players are playing in a server?

in reply to Spunky_Stew

A huge problem is the noobs...not just noobs, but that "special" breed of noobs that think they're way better than they are, and anyone that rapes them in game is a hacker because, well, they are the greatest player ever and if someone is raping them in the game they MUST be cheating. Treyarch is probably FLOODED with reported players that are just, you know, good at the game.

I haven't run into that many hackers...but I have been raped many times by good players...it happens, then add in the lag comp and I get pwned quite often, but not by cheaters.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to wol-va-rine

Maybe you havn't shoot enough players in a match to notice that lag comp shoot is always with the same players cheating. It's the 40+4 hacks new coming around. And yeah they use 44 hacks in the same time to be able to make a k/d > 2. Cheaters are invisibles when you are sure to kill him at long distance, also they are invincible when you shoot enough on him at short distance, they react like he knows exactly where you are behind a wall, he turns directly on your head when you coming behind him, they kill with three bullets, they are killed when you empty your all load gun on him, they jump under you rocket automaticaly, they shoot and aim automaticaly, and systematicaly ruin the game, and avoid noobs running without see you for your easy kill, they deblock all guns, prestiges, accessorys. And no guy, there is no noobs, because there is too much cheaters free of annoying good players, only annoying good players, it's the law of a balanced team...

Level 6

in reply to wol-va-rine

it really doesn't take a speacial breed to determine what players look machine like and are way to accurate for 95% of their kills, players who are snapping to enemy targets behind walls or who are out of their fov when the enemy is not on radar

i keep refering to pro ball players, because this is reality. can a pro basketball player always make a freethrow? No. just like a gamer can't perfectly snap to every target just because they caught a glimpse of him or as soon as the press fire they snap right on point... we're humans we misjudge things & make errors, my hand might slip & i look like a spaz for the kill. not that it's all hit markers trailing the enemy from left to right whether they strafe or sprint for my next 30 to 50 kills and yapping about it's my great headset or uav making this happen for me..

again refering to pro ball players or pro anything... the amazing ones aren't a dime a dozen, but in pc gaming world it is, sorry dude common sense should tell you there are way to many super aiming hero's for it to be anything but one of the cheatsites supplying a great aimcheat that looks fairly realistic because that's what's going on.

Level 4

in reply to Spunky_Stew

The idea is ok but not this way!this way you could block every good player and then you would smash only noobs!This way i could block every prestige master or every good player with 2+KD.So like i said above,i would only play the noobs!A SIMPLE VOTE KICK/VOTEBAN system like it every other FPS have would be enough!

Level 1

in reply to Spunky_Stew

On one side they say the players have never seen a cheater and across staff who can not take anymore of where the players using the recoil and aimbot aimbot remembered that the bo2 and not meant to give hs but remain fixed on the target already I lost count of how many players I've seen with a precision that seemed to play with more mechanical arm that takes away the personal totamente recoil that comes from smg be absurd. ha good players but yes I agree bo2 maps are small and closed to k / d 40/3 30/2 and so is out of the ordinary. Ha yes one where huge cheters and say no ha ja ridiculous or interest so that the developer does not take action.

Level 1

in reply to Spunky_Stew

simple fix ....proper rentable dedicated servers ,,,

oh ye thats right ,,,keep dreaming ....

Level 1

in reply to Rich0

Lol with this block list even more lag will be made.

Level 9

in reply to Spunky_Stew

more lag? wtf are you smoking. it wont .

Level 1

Studios