I was literally banned for nothing.

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

I was literally banned for nothing.

Earlier today I was playing Black Ops 2 and was doing exceedingly well, and when I tried to log in just now, I'm permanently banned. I've not used any cheats etc. but this is really frustrating. I've tried to get some help, and nothing came up, I have no way to contact them about this mistake.

Sorry about the black background, I copied my post from Steam in hopes to get some help, but please. I wasn't cheating, and I was wrongfully banned.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: I was literally banned for nothing.

in reply to Boatsy

It's gonna fall on deaf ears mate .... they will not discuss bans and perma ban is just that

If you go back through the threads you will see there are heaps of people claiming the same thing

Level 2

in reply to Boatsy

No one here can help you.

Level 3

in reply to Boatsy

In ya face you dirty cheater!!!!! learn to play fair or go and play chess!!!! I hope you enjoy the Black Ops 2 campaign, cause that's the only thing you have left now!!!! You laughed at people getting frustrated when you used cheats to get an advantage and now we laugh at you!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
Highlighted

^This post is full of win.

Level 12

in reply to Boatsy

You know you cheated, you have an account on a cheat site.

But no one on here can help you, you have to contact support.

Level 1

in reply to Boatsy

We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals and discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Studios