Cheats, wallhack, aimbots... ¿This is nomal? Im feeling scammed

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Cheats, wallhack, aimbots... ¿This is nomal? Im feeling scammed

in reply to fakemaria

Even if they just added a vote to kick option I would be sooo happy. But then again, people would just abuse it to kick bad players as well probably, which doesn't help the community much either..

Level 1

in reply to fakemaria

Jesus Christ...

TREYARCH GIVE US DEDICATED SERVER FOR RENT AND WE TAKE CARE OF THIS HACKING SCUMS ON OUR OWN -.-

Level 2

in reply to fakemaria

OP your a joke. You link a page with Black Ops 1 cheats and your in hear crying like a baby. I have yet to see one cheater. You have a way to report the cheaters now so USE IT. They may not get banned right away but they will eventually. So stop your crying. Are you a baby or what ???

Level 5

in reply to fakemaria

I knew this would happen to us on the PC. I am sure hacks were out days before the game's release.

The only way to deal with the hacker problem is through dedicated servers which people can police on their own. Call it active anti-hacking. Passive anti-hacking doesn't do anything as far as I can see.

In Black Ops, we had a rented server and it was awesome! Get caught hacking, get banned or kicked. Problem solved.

Can anyone explain to me why this march away from giving PC players rented dedicated servers? We yell this with every release of this game and both 3Arch and IW give us the deaf ear.

Level 1

in reply to fakemaria

It is obvious the company doesnt care about the hacks in this game.  Or they would fix them you cant tell me they can't fix it.  They dont want to, for that reason I will not play this piece of crap game anymore.

Level 1

in reply to fakemaria

Yes I am not playing it anymore since the company doesnt want to fix their hacked code.

Level 1

in reply to fakemaria

http://www.pcgamesn.com/callofduty/treyarch-devs-have-zero-tolerance-approach-cheaters-pc-version-bl...

lol

I guess they can say whatever the **** they want to get your money and not deliver?

Level 1

in reply to fakemaria

The only way to deal with cheaters is to have active admins.

If you watch this video, you'll realize the battle has already been won. In fact, it was won prior to the release with the announcement they wouldn't allow the community to run servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzVMeTy3vc

I've started a petition and Steam Group to show support for Dedicated Servers - http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200549064

Level 9

Studios