BloodThirsty Error

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

BloodThirsty Error

I've been trying to get my Diamond Camo's for all my sniper rifles.  I started this game with 6/10 BloodThirsty's.  I got 2 kills with the sniper, a third with a claymore and 3 more sniper kills.  I even got my killstreak to the Counter UAV (600 scorestreak points) yet i didn't get credit for the Thirsty. At the end of the game I still had 6/10 when i checked my Camo's.  Is this an issue that can be resolved?  Here's video proof of the BloodThirsty......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8WXP5VlyE

It's hard to get 5 kills (for me    ) with a sniper rifle.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: BloodThirsty Error

in reply to fxcaliber0

I think you actually need to get ALL the kills from w/e weapon you're going for in a row. So since you got the claymore in between, it "reset" so it only counted 3/5 kills.

I may be wrong about this and I've had trouble with this before but I tried using ONLY the weapon I was going for and it worked for me.

Level 2

in reply to xSweetFactoryx

I've had multiple kills with weapons i've picked up, but as long as i got 5 kills with the weapon I am working on, i used to get Blood Thirsty camo credit.  I think it's broken.

Level 1

in reply to xSweetFactoryx

I had a game were I got 2 bloodthirsty and 2 double kills, computer got a bluescreen and back to nothing. Grrrr.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Bruhahaa

Caliber, i got all the snipers done and you can only get kills with your sniper before you hit the bloodthirsty medal. Its not broken

Level 9

in reply to Ai-Silentshot

I just got a Blood Thirsty for: 

1) Ballista Sniper kill 

2) Ballista Sniper kill

3) picked up an enemy PDW57 (1 kill)

4) Ballista Sniper kill

5) Stole an Enemy Lightning Strike care package (2 kills)

6) Ballista Sniper kill

7) Ballista Sniper kill

Then i got killed..... 

So Ai-Silentshot  i think you are incorrect.

I wish a Developer would respond, or someone that knows FOR SURE how the BloodThirsty for skull camo works.....

Level 1

Studios