Black Ops 2 is a disappointment, i fucken hate this game and i wish i had never bought it!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Black Ops 2 is a disappointment, i fucken hate this game and i wish i had never bought it!!

in reply to OpalSerPenT

Your issue is that your laptop doesnot switch to your 680m when the game starts up. it's not the game.

Level 1

Re: Black Ops 2 is a disappointment, i fucken hate this game and i wish i had never bought it!!

in reply to Angel95076

Post your PC specs

Post a test result from speedtest.net

Are you on wireless/wifi

If any of these are below recommended then quite frankly you deserve what you get. Game runs flawlessly for me, i've had zero issues since launch, no crashes, no lag spikes and i even have my game loaded onto a much slower hard drive than mym ain to save space, loads maps/levels in a bout 5-6 seconds.

Level 1

in reply to gromit6909

Yours and other peoples arrogance are reprehensible.  The fact that there are these issues is beyond belief.  It means the game is broken.  It means their shitty matchmaking crap just doesnt work.  My clan takes 15 minutes just to party up because we dont show up in each others friends list. 

All weekend we have been playing in games with ping bars of 2 or 3 at the most.

I am not joking this is the last COD game I ever buy.

Level 1

Studios