Black Ops 2 banning for no reason!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Black Ops 2 banning for no reason!

Black ops 2 has perma-banned me 2 times now and i dont know why. This isint first time this has happened to me. I havent done anything wrong, few months ago i went to 1 week long trip and i got banned mean while i was there! My Steam id is DuckGamingHD. And i have clear VAC-ban list. Perma-ban is forever but i hope Treyarch will fix this and this wont happend on anyone else!

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 2 banning for no reason!

in reply to FINsubz3Ro

I have also been banned for no actual reason.I have tried making a thread.Still no answer.I have also sent e-mails to Treyarch and Activision but still no answer.I really hope we get our accounts back,because we spent all that money to buy the game.I also bought myself personalization packs,so I don't want them to be wasted.I hope the can do something about these bans that happen to no reason.Good luck.

Level 1

in reply to Billamy11

I know it sucks but hopefully we could get unbanned. I had few dlcs and a lot of personalization packs

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to FINsubz3Ro

I'm sorry to hear that both of you guys got banned but I'm afraid, there's really no way to get unbanned whatsoever. All bans are being investigated thoroughly and they're not given out lightly. You can read the response that one of the moderators gave to a thread regarding bans. Here's the link: I Got Banned And I Don't Know Why

Level 34

Studios