[3ARC]Make the ban list public

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: [3ARC]Make the ban list public

in reply to Seanicus23

I'm still frustrated lol.

Cheaters are a shame. they are partly responsible for that PC gamers left the series COD slowly. And your company policy (hide the problem or/and put it private) do not helps us to trust you.

Looks like for your company, cheaters are consumers like others. They got caught, they make a new account, they buy a new copy of the game, everybody is happy... That's my feeling at this moment.

But it's not acceptable for the community since your company have 'stolen' dedicated servers.. You have to give us informations about the game we payed for.

At least, as Momba1 stated below, share your information with the VAC team, to make bans appears on cheaters profiles.

Level 8

in reply to ATVIAssist

Listen up, I formally demand that Permanent Bans show-up as VAC Bans on the Player's Steam accounts - period. BO2 is listed as VAC Enabled. Otherwise it's deliberately being misrepresented and mislabeled to the public when purchasing your product.

All of the 'temporary bans' etc are of no consequences because their not in the FORM of a binary cheat. IMO even the IP Flooders and DDoS should be in the form of Permanent Bans if verified.

Level 28

in reply to zrt23

how many banned?

Level 1

in reply to anticamperas

According to Activision the total number of Players Permanently Banned is in the Hundreds-of-Thousands.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Where have you seen this?

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to InfamousMist

InfamousMist wrote:

Where have you seen this?

Here -> treyarch check the stats

Level 28

in reply to zrt23

Once again, you guys do bring up good points.Thanks for all of the constructive feedback and suggestion guys. I will do my best to forward these up to our security teams for further consideration.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

In a nutshell, given the choice would you rather:

A. Play against players without VAC bans.

or

B. Play against a players with VAC Bans.

Once you have the number of hours in like I do, the obvious answer is 'A' and going into to Ghosts those same Trolls that hacked in BLOPS2, need to be ousted and labeled as FACTS ... cheaters.

I or others often call out a VAC Ban player or worst player(s) and quite often 'peace' prevails and those folks slither out of the lobbies, no one wants them there and they know it.

Level 28

in reply to Seanicus23

thanks for your work, hope your company will take us in consideration..(do I dream ? lol)

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

dont see the list not ban anyone

i want my money back

the cheat in last days is TRAGIC and is unplayable

Level 1

Studios