What could IW do with MW4 to catch up with Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: What could IW do with MW4 to catch up with Black Ops 2?

in reply to JSlayer211

JSlayer211 wrote:

BO2 is really pretty busted, I could release a turd in a dvd case and do better. My whole friends list that went from MW3 to BO2 quickly went right back.

The weapons seem balanced as there aren't that many of them to be honest. Even thenso, this game is heavily focused on attachments and that's were you tend to see the imbalanced aspects. Target finder/MMS are just a couple that the game could definitely live without.

The perk system was destroyed and watered down to the point that many got aggravated with them and quit.

BO2 game in general can be summed up in a "forced play style" game, and that's what's hurting it the most.

Sure the run and gunners probably love it, but anyone that doesn't want to run around like a headless chicken is probably very frustrated with the whole mechanics of the game.

Domination was completely destroyed in BO2. It is not NEARLY as fun as I remembered in MW3. Basically domination is now hardpoint 2.0 with a hardpoint that doesn't change or move.

Theatre mode, need I say more?

BO2 just fails on sooo many levels I couldn't even write it all out without making a wall of text that would blot out the sun. IW has little to no worries if they just read the reviews of those dealing with the tragedy of BO2.

Mate, before the Double XP Weekend, I went all the way back to Black Ops and MW2!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

http://www.neversoft.com/

this company is making the next COD, not IW

Level 1

in reply to CoolDJTVPS31

Neversoft transform it to ps3...

Level 4

in reply to FixBlops2

I have always preferred the IW games to Treyarchs efforts - so I don't think any "catching up" will be required.

Roll on Modern Warfare 4 - I am ready now.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

MW4 needs a new engine and more customization options. We love the emblem editor and putting it on our guns. I also liked the face paint from blops. Hardcore is the only way for me to enjoy these games cause you win the gun fights you are supposed to win the majority of the time. Core is very inconsistent. This engine has run it's course and to be honest the games look about the same since CoD 4.

Level 27

in reply to FixBlops2

Get rid of death streaks. Never bring back lethal support streaks. No more martyrdom, no more second chance.

Stop making stupidly powerful burst fire weapons.

Agree with more customization.

If they're going to make stuns and flashes last half an hour, make a tactical mask that actually works. Blast shield pro was pretty useless for the several months I played before giving up on MW3 altogether.

Stop making everything explode.

Level 8

in reply to FixBlops2

What they need to do is take a WHOLE YEAR off of making Call of Duty games. They need to sit down and look at the games that have been produced within the last 5-6 years. Insteading of pumping out crappy games they need to start improving them. I WAS NOT impressed by Black Ops 2. It seemed the graphics took a step backwards and so did the gameplay. I feel that the game was made for noobs.

This is my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

Level 46

Studios