What could IW do with MW4 to catch up with Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: What could IW do with MW4 to catch up with Black Ops 2?

in reply to FixBlops2

IW will never be the same without the OG members, IW was always ahead of Treyarch if it weren't for zombies i don't think treyarch would be hired to make games for activision.

The most they can do is try to give us something not as bad as mw3.

Level 12

in reply to InstantOG

They were making CoD games before W@W. One of my faves was one that helped spring board the console portion of the franchise to where it is now.

Level 59

in reply to FixBlops2

I love how your saying this game is almost flawless, but your username is fixblops2...

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

well in all honesty, i can say I did have more fun in MW3 than I do in BO2..

i think that yes there were some OP weapons, but everyone had access to them.. you either close to use them or not.

i didnt see mW3 being anymore or less laggy than BO2.. the only huge problem IMO with Mw3 were the spawns.. there was sooo much spawn killing. it was stupid.. which killed the game

in Mw3  BLINDEYE ment BLINDEYE.. not like in Bo2 your only hidden from SOME score streaks

Level 15

in reply to FixBlops2

black ops 2 is crap i predict mw4 will be to cuz after mw2 everything went down hill for IW AND TA smh

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

I think the can release a non broken game.

Level 30

in reply to FixBlops2

IW discontinuing the Modern Warfare series and coming up with something fresh would be a first to keep up with BO2.

Let's face it, the Modern Warfare series has become so stale that I honestly have no intention to purchasing another Modern Warfare game if say IW develop MW4.

Level 51
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2 wrote:

Black Ops 2 is a almost perfect game and its hard to find a real issue in the game mechanics and balance.

You are joking right???

Level 17

in reply to FixBlops2

Bring back WWII dammit. Am I the only one who wants to see rifle grenades again?!

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

BO2 is really pretty busted, I could release a turd in a dvd case and do better. My whole friends list that went from MW3 to BO2 quickly went right back.

The weapons seem balanced as there aren't that many of them to be honest. Even thenso, this game is heavily focused on attachments and that's were you tend to see the imbalanced aspects. Target finder/MMS are just a couple that the game could definitely live without.

The perk system was destroyed and watered down to the point that many got aggravated with them and quit.

BO2 game in general can be summed up in a "forced play style" game, and that's what's hurting it the most.

Sure the run and gunners probably love it, but anyone that doesn't want to run around like a headless chicken is probably very frustrated with the whole mechanics of the game.

Domination was completely destroyed in BO2. It is not NEARLY as fun as I remembered in MW3. Basically domination is now hardpoint 2.0 with a hardpoint that doesn't change or move.

Theatre mode, need I say more?

BO2 just fails on sooo many levels I couldn't even write it all out without making a wall of text that would blot out the sun. IW has little to no worries if they just read the reviews of those dealing with the tragedy of BO2.

Level 18

Studios