Sportsmanship is Dead???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Sportsmanship is Dead???

Does no-one remembers what it was like when you first started playing online? Why are you treating new people like there trash? Do you remember what sportmanship is? Being nice & respectful even when losing. Im 19 & I feel bad for new gamers because the old gamers dont treat them right. So im asking is all of that gone now? Because if it is that destroys the fun of the game for alot of players.

Level 2
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Sportsmanship is Dead???

in reply to RB4L-shade

RB4L-shade wrote:

Does no-one remembers what it was like when you first started playing online? Why are you treating new people like there trash? Do you remember what sportmanship is? Being nice & respectful even when losing. Im 19 & I feel bad for new gamers because the old gamers dont treat them right. So im asking is all of that gone now? Because if it is that destroys the fun of the game for alot of players.

I dont remember ever being treated with "respect" or nicely. If you started playing Mario Kart or some other kiddie game then perhaps.

But COD has always, and will remain the one game that people will say what ever they wish to get you pissed.

Destroys nothing, just MUTE.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: Sportsmanship is Dead???

in reply to RB4L-shade

These kids these days learn there respect from music and professional athletes. Especially soccer

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

Studios