MW4 vs RESPAWN'S upcoming first person shooter. What will you buy next year?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: MW4 vs RESPAWN'S upcoming first person shooter. What will you buy next year?

in reply to ChestSplittah

I wouldn't buy a new console on the release day [unless it was required for a particular game] given that the new console will have bugs that need to be ironed out.

Level 61

Re: MW4 vs RESPAWN'S upcoming first person shooter. What will you buy next year?

in reply to ghosthound

That's why I'm skeptical. I'm in the same boat as you regarding a game exclusive to it. I will definitely be intrigued into what the CoDfathers are releasing. I'm sure they'll be on dedis. Which will possibly be a plus.

Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to ChestSplittah

MW, MW2, and MW3 were all great but the last two need work.  I won't guarenty it but I will stay with MW4 unless youtube shows it's better.  I know RESPAWNS game will be great but I need to look at it before I get that's what I do before I buy.

Level 4

in reply to Natero14

MW3 basically had nothing to do with the old IW. MW2, the Founders of CoD were fired around March of 2010, which the game was released in Nov.09. When they were fired the majority of all people that worked on CoD since the original left IW, which cause the game to get practically no support after release.

Level 59

in reply to M_Deamon

I'm more interested to see what RE has to offer. I don't know how or why CoD went from MW2 great open Maps. To MW3 and BO2 small, cluttered, one sightline, headglitch fest.                                                                                                                                                   To the OP. You can check out their website at respawn.com

Level 7

Studios