I want you to supply me with your answer....

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: I want you to supply me with your answer....

in reply to CODRocks131

i'd go back to Mw3 but i don't wanna have to deal with all of the QSers on that game, thats the one thing im glad treyarch didn't revolve the game around.

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

there are a lot of QS on BO2, but yo are right not as many, but still using the ballista etc...

Level 12

in reply to parnezzi

I get quickscoped constantly on Black Ops 2. I think they are still about the same on each game. I think MW3 gave them better tools to get away with it with the perks and such.Black Ops 2 they dont even have to bring up the gun. They can put a cheerio taped to the middle of their screen for line of sight, and use it for hip fire. It's garbage but thats just my opinion.

Level 10

in reply to CODRocks131

I run into just as many QS'ers on BO2 (if not more) as MW3.

I thought about picking up COD4 for a change of scenary, but as others mentioned I was afraid it would just be a hack-fest.

Echo what others have said, I do enjoy MW2 from time to time. Great game, save all the BS. Just has an 'it' factor no other COD seems to have.

Level 9

in reply to CODRocks131

Might try me some CoD4 again - it's been a few years since I last played it.

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

I've played them recently. It's nice to revisit.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Well tried CoD4 - red dot connection and the only lobbies were full of glitchers shooting people from buildings that players shouldn't be able to get into or on top of.

Waw - the host was a 10th prestige level 65 who had played less that 6 hours of gameplay.

These games are dead and well and truly buried.

RIP dear old friends, RIP.

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

It is quite sad. Fond memories, will be all the we'll have.

Level 59

in reply to ghosthound

I picked up a new copy of COD 4 yesterday and played it for a few hours. I thought everything was great on it. In Hardcore Search and Destroy we did run into one hacker who magicly appeared on the enemy spawn as soon as  the game started. Me and my buddy just kept team killing him until he left. We went and played Core Team Deathmatch and there where a few players flashing things on the left side of the screen, however they were just as easy to kill as anybody else so I didnt mind. I think Infinityward takes better care of getting hackers out then other. World At War was my all time favorite game, and a lot of times go back to play for a bit. Once the hackers get in the lobby though, it's impossible. I dont even know how they still sell it if it's not even playable on-line. They wont get the hackers out. I have not expereinced hardly any at all in MW1, MW2, or MW3. Maybe some modded controllers but thats about it most of the time. I love the good ol days of COD. Things were working well and they still are to this day.

Level 10

in reply to CODRocks131

Banished to the OT! Hahahaha!!!

Level 14

Studios