Earforce Tango without Talkback Cable/BO2 Hardcore Audio

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Earforce Tango without Talkback Cable/BO2 Hardcore Audio

concerning the big call of duty license, here are some questions about the 300$, also 260 up to 300€, Headset from Turtlebeach. already asked on the TB Forum, no answer. a friend got the Tango, but there is no talkback cable inside the package? ok, TB Cable = 5$, so whats the problem? just using a big game license for selling this?

http://www.turtlebeach.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=628

i have the delta, and there is a TB Cable inside, because this is the best quality and not the bluetooth one. so treyarch, why turtlebeach is working like this with this game licence? 300$ for headset without cables like this? my friend was using ebay now for this, so 312$, amazing!

just wish, treyarch or activision recheck this with turtlebeach please, and please patch the audiocodec in BO2 hardcore, the current is not acceptable.

thx in advance.

kind regards RSix

#codesix.net

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: Earforce Tango without Talkback Cable/BO2 Hardcore Audio

in reply to rsix-cookie

This is something to raise with Turtle Beach, not Activision or Treyarch.

They package and sell the product

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

no, half and half. TB is not answering, and i want to know, why this big game license is used for se´lling cheap hardware with missing content from prev headphones. so just activision can recheck and answer here. man, 300$ is what? this is not a joke.

Level 2

in reply to rsix-cookie

Like I said - this is an issue with TB.

It is clearly a packing issue from the factory or wherever, and it is just one of those things that can't be helped.

Also, $300 for a pair of headphones!?

I can buy a decenet stereo or surround system and get better sound.

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-tango/27

299 without any talkback cable like in the delta package. i know that TB is selling this, but treyarch need to know what they've done with that cod license. hope for some constructive changes.

Level 2

in reply to rsix-cookie

They havn't done anything with the license.

It's human error - it happens.

Got a cable missing? Contact the retailer or the manufaturer directly (not posting on a community discussion forum) and get it resolved.

Simple.

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

you missed something, the package does not contain any talkback cable, this is intent to save money or not? not simple, you use stereo headsets, purchase on of this and you have the same questions. anyway, thx for the try/help here. this forums are very "hard".

Level 2

in reply to rsix-cookie

and why the hardcore audio in bo2 is so downscaled? a party audio on 360 is even betterm but why this old codecs? never understand things like this.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to rsix-cookie

You would need to contact Turtle Beach directly, instead of their forums - contact their Support team through their website. We don't have any insight with the issue you are describing.

- CJC

Studios