Dude, Your 27? seriously

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Dude, Your 27? seriously

Yeah and i play games...  

i love it..  in a lobby, kids start screaming.. you have no life, 40-8, 55-18...   sit on a game all day..

Listen up kids.....  

You are a kid, i am an adult...   I have earned my right to play video games. i have  a life , a woman, and youngens...   I pay a mortgage, car payments, phone bills, etc..   

whats funny about this:

You kids, should not be on video games all your day, go out, chase women, steal a candy bar, wreck your motorcycle.. do something...   the adults can game, you kids should be out populating the world...   well some of you shouldnt, but thats another story..

Have a good day

Level 25
22 REPLIES

Re: Dude, Your 27? seriously

in reply to xegxtremechaos1

Lol

Level 8

Lol this doesnt sound anything like an adult at all...

Level 1

27... which means that CoD has a good customer retention.

The kids aren't even old enough to play the game and the parents that buy them it are tools.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Scorr

no, hmm i thought it did.....

since i played cod4, been a fan since.. but i can honestly say that nothing has come close to the fun factor of which COD4 created

Level 25

27 ..your a spring chicken !

Level 18

what your forgetting is these kids are too fat to get out of the gaming chair they are wedged into, never mind chasing anything!  They smacktalk becuase they have no friends or theyre on with the friends from school and becuase they get bullied all day they act like hard men over XBL.

best thing to do is to mute instantly or use the wit you will almost certainly have over them and make them cry! (the latter is for a friday night after a beer!)

Level 3

I'm 30 and played sports all day as a kid and hung out with friends.  Video games seem more right when your older as we can escape from the women and the kids for a bit.  Kids now a days live on these video games instead of seeing sunlight.  The worst part is that the business is catered to them and not casual players.  Oh well money is the root of all evil. 

Level 9

"Dude, Your 27? seriously"

Wait. Your 27 what? Your 27 inch waist? Oh! You mean "You're"! Right. Got you now.

Fact is, half of the little squeakers on this game shouldn't be playing it at all. Last time I checked, the box had an age rating on it which should be enforced by retailers and parents. Hahaha, just the idea of parents actually paying attention to an age rating makes me laugh. Thank God we live in a world where no-one takes personal responsibility for anything anymore.

Level 10

I would kill to go back to when I was 27.  That said, I say let your kids play when they are supervised by yourself.   Think of it like I do, like an investment, because when the Chinese population of over 4 billion, yep thats right 4 billion people decide to call in their loans from us we're gonna need shooters, not Disney princesses.

No joke.

Level 34

Studios