BF3 premium edition vs black ops 2 with season pass

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Highlighted

Re: BF3 premium edition vs black ops 2 with season pass

in reply to TheBritishAssas

Buy both if you like both?

Not everything in life has to be a pissing competition.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

I guess if you have to choose, go with BF3. 

-You get to pick the server you play on based on ping, or the map you want to play.  

-Lag wont make you rage.

-very few 12 year olds "making n*ggas quit" with 1.5/256k shared appartment building wireless

Level 17

You cannot really compare them and do any sort of justice while doing so.

Sure BF3 you get expansions whiles BO2 only gets maps and maybe 1 zombie expansion.

BF3 you get new weapons in those expansions usually, where in BO2 only the new zombies map will get new weapons.

BF3 you can rent your own dedicated server, you will not get anything like that in BO2.

BF3 still has lag and hit detection problems, so does BO2.

Both can be fun depending upon how you like to play and who you play it with.

It comes down to personal taste and preference to game style and realism, BF3 is a bit more realistic than BO2.

BO2 is faster in game play than BF3.

BF3 takes longer to level up than BO2.

BF3 lets you cheat the level up by buying unlocks with ms points.

I am not getting it for either game, nor am I getting the maps for Halo 4. I might instead get the pass for Forza Horizon instead.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I heard David Vonderhaar say weapon DLC was possible and being considered. Also every map pack will come with a zombie map if it is anything like their last 2 games with map packs (WaW+BO1)

Level 9

If you think BO2 is fun that's probably the one to get, personnally I love BF3, it's the better deal with regards to content and a far superior game.

But the gameplays a lot slower than BO2 and teamwork is key, so if you just want to run around shooting BO2 will suit you better.

Level 34

Amazon has BF 3 premium edition for $35 this morning! Merry Christmas!

Level 5

I have both and bf3 u get so much more u get new guns new maps new camos a new knife on blops season pass u get nothing just save 800 points and nuketown zombies (which i have and never played it) oh and a new title so i would get bf3

Level 16

in reply to ghostsniper2010

Down fall to BF3 is parties. To hard to bring friends along and if you get on privet servers they like to split you up sometimes.

I found BF3 not to be party friendly

Other then that it's very realistic and fun.

Level 9

in reply to blarkw

You just wait for the team to open a slot and switch mid game, or join a completely empty server and let it fill.

Level 9

I own both. BF3 Premium and BLOPS2 Season Pass too

BF3 is Graphical better but´s also harder to see Enemies, BLOPS2 has a better Framerate.

BLOPS2 for me is just a Jump and Run Game, if you like that to run all the Time and be in a Hurry, also all the Time, then go for BLOPS2.

KillStreaks are.. Hmm well its very similiar to MW3. In my Opinion its quite something like a MW Game.

BF3 you dont get anything for Kills which makes it a bit boring after a Time but you dont get a Heart Attack because of looking all around all the Time.

At the End... I was gettin boring of BF3 after almost a Year and was annoyed of all the Bugs, they patched a lot and you have, still, a lot of Players around.

I was looking forward to BLOPS2  but after i played it for a while i was gettin back to BF3. It´s just frustrating me.

BLOPS2 is... Hmmm well.. they patched a lot but you still have the Lag Compensation Bug.

For me this Game has nothing to do with a Multiplayer Game nor with Teamplaying (as Activision stated in Advertisments so often)

Still every Player plays for its own just to get as most Points as possible, without looking to his/her Team, also to become very soon a higher Prestige Level, BLOPS1 makes more fun!

If you are looking for a fast shooter where you dont have to care for nothing buy BLOPS2

If you want a Multiplayer Game with Strategy go for BF3

I will not buy any COD/MW Game anymore because BLOPS2 is far away form BLOPS1

Just my 2 Cents

Level 1

Studios