looking for a 360 clan

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

looking for a 360 clan

I am looking for an elite clan for black ops 2 on xbox 360. I have a K/D of 1.08 and a spm of 309. I only got bo2 last week and am prestige 1 rank 15.

I am looking for a clan to join that plays cod just to have fun but also enrols in some of the elite clan challenges.

This is my 2nd account as I never use my first anymore which I have used from cod4 upto modern warfare 3. I have averaged about 1.2 kd on other cods all though i dont really care about KD

I play with a run and gun style mixed with a little stealth. I enjoy playing as a team using communication tactics etc. I hate campers and noob tubers. If age is a matter to any of you I am 20 and live in the UK

Because I work strange hours I play cod at strange hours so am usually on from 3pm-6pm and from about 12.30am- 2am apart from weekends when I am on in the evenings.

So let me know if your clan is recruiting and what your about.

Thanks

A Twisted Gnome

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: looking for a 360 clan

in reply to ATwistedGnome

You just tried to get someone to join your clan but now you say you need one? I'm confused...

Level 6

in reply to CoachConflict

Yeah I know basically S2K went wrong today. I was just in charge of running elite side of things and the guy who ran it had a massice hissy fit over nothing so I left. I could have kicked him and stolen the clan, but I'm not like that.

Level 1

CLAN INFORMATION

Clan Name - WE POP U DROP

Clan Tag - 374B

Clan Level - 13

Clan K/D - 1.42

Clan SPM - 324.98

Clan Hours Played - 1,212

Current Members - 15

Console - XBOX 360

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

- Those who are able to take directions.

- People who communicate. (In game and out)

- Those who focus on the goal.

- Competitive players.

- Those who are steadily active.

- Support killers.

- Objective players.

- Those with a sense of humor.

REQUIREMENTS

- You must be at least 16 years of age. (I make exceptions)

- You must have a mic.

- You must have at least a 1.20 K/D (I make exceptions)

- 15 or more hours played.

We are an all around good clan and we are able to adapt to any game type. We mostly play Domination, Demolition, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Zombies so we tend to do those types of clan challenges and operations. There are no tryouts or ranking systems, because we are not a strict clan, but we do ask that you participate when you can. I enlist the clan into challenges and operations for the whole week so you most likely won't be able to participate until the following week. Click the link below to apply for the clan or messageBOYWHOBURNSBUD on Xbox Live for more information on how to join WE POP U DROP.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2811393

Level 7

in reply to BOYWHOBURNSBUD

have just sent an application as you will see from elite I have changed back to first account so you can see all my cod history.

Level 1

Are you A Garden Shed?

Level 7

in reply to BOYWHOBURNSBUD

Yeah changed my account back to original today. Yet to change cod forum name.

Level 1

Ok bro you are in. Congrats!

Level 7

Studios