Why am I not getting responses?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Why am I not getting responses?

Yes, I get it you guys don't want to be in a "girl's" clan....But wow really? I'm not a bad player by far..I'm acctually quite decent. So I don't know maybe someone could respond to this post and tell me why there are so many views yet no replies...Thanks.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why am I not getting responses?

in reply to ForsakenBeauty1
Solution
‎29-01-2013 09:01 PM

I will play some games with you do you play on xbox or ps3 I play on the ps3 most the time.... as I prefer it no I don't want a consoles war it is just my preference.

Add me on ps3.... i have never really thought about a clan I was in one years ago but just seem to play with the same people on my friends list all the time most of them are in clans.

Level 9
29 REPLIES

So you have a clan, well then where's the link? This post would be a great one as you will have views from this one too. So how about yuou add it and see if it catches someone's eye. I am in a clan already and have been with them for two years, so they have grown on me. We also have three females with us too.

Level 15

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

I have a clan. I'm looking for members.

Level 2
Highlighted

Well post a link to your clan. Is it Elite, website, or both? Are you looking for only females? If you are looking for mainly females then recruit via console too. If you see a gamer with girl as the clan tag or in their name then they are most likely female (in most cases). I am only giving you some pointers, I recuited ten new members in two days. I try to answer all question in the posts I reply to, Private Conversations (on here under YOUR STUFF), on the site for my clan (I am not the owner but second in command of 400+ members).

I am only trying to help get you some newbies for your clan. Good luck hope you find those members you're looking for. Happy Hunting.

Level 15

No, I'm not only looking for females. Just saying that most male players look down on the female players and think they aren't good enough.

Level 2

Actually female gamers get there props to me and my friends I don't know any guys that would look down on a female gamer in fact they are more prefered , I also think more girls should get into gaming. Of course when they are first starting out like my (little 12 year old sister) they can be bad but thats only at 12. Other than that I believe the female gamers are a Force to be reckoned with. (besides my sister for now >.> <.<) + female gamers lighten up the chat they can be spontaneous and really funny >.> the only #1 downside to female gamers is finding one to play and have fun with together . ^_^ good luck with your clan i'm sure you will grow. You might want to post your clan link so people can join.

Level 2

in reply to tsumi

I don't know where the link is....Is it the address bar???

Level 2

I'm new to the posting so I didn't know to put that in the thread.

Level 2

Solution
‎29-01-2013 09:01 PM

I will play some games with you do you play on xbox or ps3 I play on the ps3 most the time.... as I prefer it no I don't want a consoles war it is just my preference.

Add me on ps3.... i have never really thought about a clan I was in one years ago but just seem to play with the same people on my friends list all the time most of them are in clans.

Level 9

in reply to blade3370

Why is it saying only 4 posts have my stats been reset is it a dlc glitch heck I am going to have to rank up again.

Level 9

Studios