We want Mature gamers only..........F.Y.C. has been around since call of duty 4.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Highlighted

We want Mature gamers only..........F.Y.C. has been around since call of duty 4.

Hi all potential warriors.  F.Y.C. has 9 slots left in it's 91 man roster, We would like to fill all the way up if possible. We have been around since call of duty 4 and are active every night and day...There are always members on. We are a level 50 mw3 clan and are currently lvl 26 on bops 2. We've all become good friends over the years and always looking to join up with more adult players. Give me a holla on here or message me on psn........McCownClan_matt

Level 10
3 REPLIES

Re: We want Mature gamers only..........F.Y.C. has been around since call of duty 4.

in reply to ogmantis

ogmantis, I'm 51 yrs old, carry my own weight, (as well as a positive KD), and am looking for a clan to have someone to play with when I am on. usually after my wife and daughter go to bed or weekend when they are out. I will fill any roll during clan ops......just looking for mature adults who love to game. Thanks

Level 1

Re: We want Mature gamers only..........F.Y.C. has been around since call of duty 4.

in reply to no2morrow

HI, is that your pan name as well, also are you getting ps4 and are you getting call of duty ghosts?

Level 10

in reply to ogmantis

I have ghosts pre-ordered, PS4 will get next year sometime, and my PS3 name is no2morrow_4u.

Level 1

Studios