Wanted: PS3 clan who use teamwork

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Wanted: PS3 clan who use teamwork

Had a couple of the cod games but never really got into it but after purchasing bo2 i want to enjoy this experience, played rival games like battlefield religiously before but time for something different, only get on during midday and evenings.... 1 thing, i want a uk only clan, thanks

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Wanted: PS3 clan who use teamwork

in reply to laticsfan1985

what age are you?

Level 1

in reply to gardenshed11

27, amazing when i type as bad as a child ;-)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to laticsfan1985

DIZE

Established by an experienced and dedicated clan leader of over two years, DIZE is currently recruiting new members for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We will provide you with support in the battlefield and we'll work together to become the best. DIZE is interested in members who are:

1) Active Players

2) Supportive Teammates

With these simple two requirements, we ask no more since a mere prestige emblem does not correctly determine a player's abilities. A player should not be recognized by their prestige emblem but of what they are capable in the battlefield. We do not require, but highly recommend a mic for upcoming Clan Operations and Clan Challenges. Together we can become the best. If you are interested in joining, apply here: http://dize.enjin.com/

We are a fairly new clan in Black Ops 2 but we are working to become better.

Level 12

Studios