Want to join a clan that actually is a challenge to get into? Read

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: Want to join a clan that actually is a challenge to get into? Read

in reply to noPro1

I mean there is not one thing you have said on this thread that you are intelligent. All you keep saying is how good your pub stats are and you can 1v1...Oh you did mention you could operate youtube, which for some reason I believe you barely capable of doing that. You have not mention one thing that say to me I got to have this guy on my team..

Level 1

in reply to noPro1

Just any FYI....your clan message does say leave your GT below.  So you saying they cannot read...well looks like you are the only one that cannot. 

noPro wrote:

• .I can already tell you probably wont make it through the first part. If cant follow simple directions such as contact someone how are you going to manage anything else? The post does not say leave your gamer tag

Posted by revolver31

If you are interested in joining a great gaming community and want to go far then send me a massage on xbl or leave your gt below. Thanks

Level 22

in reply to crazycanuk

Dont even waste ur time canuk. Hes a lil slow.

Level 1

in reply to imPremades

Hah slow. My apologies I misread the post. But this still does not make up for your attitude and your lack of ability to have pointed that out yourself. I just think it's funny how you think you have done something to hinder our recruiting. And cunuck thanks for pointing that out. That is mistake on my part. We usually don't have people post here considering we don't check it often. But you still have proven nothing.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to revolver31

Haha duality! I fucking love you

Level 1

Studios