Seeking competitive team/ XBOX

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Seeking competitive team/ XBOX

Ok I have reached master prestige & diamond guns that I want so now pubs are just plain BORING! I really don't want to do the same crap everytime I play the game, pub stomp a bunch of thumbless, mindless, noobs, so I would like to expand my skills in competitive gaming! I don't mind doing some pub stomping but need to get into league play! What I am looking for & will only accept is: people who have competitive experience that can help me raise my game! A little disclaimer as well, I have a CRAP connection & can't get better so I will "lose" gunfights that...well...I don't! I really want to build a mindset of true competitive gamers instead of just playing pubs & being able to get away w/ mistakes, want to eliminate all that! If interested in helping me achieve my goal, my GT is eXtorti0nz (last o is a zero)! Stats are SPM:367 KD:1.86 WL:.51 (a lot of backing out of games already over)  Thank you for reading & any consideration given!!

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Seeking competitive team/ XBOX

in reply to eXtorti0nz

we are looking for a few strong players to join us. We mostly do clan ops and challengesfor TDM, DOM, and KC but we also have members doing league play. check us out https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6199273

GT: XxPITO86   my stats: 1.83kd, 363 SPM, 58% W/L

Level 4

in reply to eXtorti0nz

I just started a competitive clan so far it's 2 of us only 6 more to go

• 8 member max.
  • league play/gamebattles
  • kdr 1.9+ +2.0 in TDM
  • must know your callouts and all the champinoship gametypes

Hit me up to play some league matches to see if you will be a good fit

GT = XtinXionZ

Level 4

in reply to eXtorti0nz

B U M P

Level 1

in reply to eXtorti0nz

bump

Level 1

in reply to eXtorti0nz

where you from and what do you play on?

Level 2

in reply to ChrisP821

USA (east coast) & Xbox 360

Level 1

in reply to eXtorti0nz

Mate, i messaged you on xbox!

We are a group of 17 looking for ACTIVE and Strong players that are loyal and willing to put in work with us to level up our clan. Our Gold tag is [NRGz]. We need players that play TDM, KC, DOM and Zombies. We have members also competing in league play and we want to do clan battles in the near future. Our clan KD is 1.50 which is the required minimum for new members and must be 16yrs+. We play 4 fun but play 2 win! we have players from the US, UK, Ireland, Sweden and Norway. We play together daily and never have connection issues. Apply here and include a message with your
info. https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6199273

I myself have a 2.53 KD and most of the members have 1.8kd! We have just started playing League play and we havent lost a single game yet! Hook me up if you want to talk!

GT= killchaa

Level 4

Studios