PS3 Player looking for mature platoon !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

PS3 Player looking for mature platoon !

I'm looking for mature platoon, not really looking to group up with Alvin and the Chipmunks, I'm 30 and live in Houston, I mainly play late nights and sometimes mornings, I'm new to Black Ops but not new to FPS, I have Battlefield, Medal of Honor, and MAG background. And of course, I do have a mic and know how to use it. I prefer quality over quantity, so not necessarily looking for a huge platoon but a group of cool individuals to enjoy the game with. Also mention the age range in your platoon, thank

PSN: SoulRipper0825

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: PS3 Player looking for mature platoon !

in reply to SoulRipper0825

I think you would fit in well with our clan. Ages range from 23-38. We all currently play Black Ops 2. Most of the games we play are FPS. We are somewhat competitive, but mainly play after a long day of work. We do play daily, so you will always have someone to play with. We have several members in Cali and Chicago, but I live in Amarillo, TX and another clan member lives in Dallas. It would be nice to have another Texan in the clan. Check us out www.dobclan.net

Level 1

in reply to Maverick_2733

Cool, what's the name of your platoon so I can check it out.

Level 1

in reply to Maverick_2733

Ooops, I see it

Level 1

join aktive kingz .. barley starting up on the clan, only 17 but im still looking for mature players so if your intrested just go apply umm if you have any other friends that want to join just bring them along with you. i also have a mic.

PSN: Killa_Prime_xD

Level 1

Come check out Bacon Chili Cheese. We are a laid back group of guys ranging from 20 to over 40 years old. We are a drama and squeaker free community. Not very big with about 10 PS3 members. We have a spot on the Top 100 Black Ops 2 Clans and an ELITE clan for those who like to get a bit competetive.

We are group that just likes to come home after a hard day at work and play some video games without having to deal with "Alvin and the Chipmunks."

If you like what you've read so far come by the site and fill out an app. See you on the battlefield.

ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3878288

Level 5

AGA Nation must be over 30 to join. X box, PS3 any game you want to play there is somebody who plays it on AGA.http://www.aganation.org/

Level 1
Highlighted

got a clan for you!!! only 4 of us right now but we have a max of 10 clan members. the 4 of us are 27 yrs old. sent you an invite already clan name is The Four Guys accept if u want

Level 4

Thanks for the replies everyone

Level 1

No problem man.

Level 5

Studios