(PS3) LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

(PS3) LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN

hello im looking for a clan that does not have to many people so I can actually get to know the people that I play with.

I loke playing team deathmatch, but Im willing t grow as a player and Im looking forward to play anything. My K/D ratio is .64

yes I know is not so very good but I like to play. please let me know what your clan has to offer and hope to play soon.

I have a MIC

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: (PS3) LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN

in reply to Dallas_killa_82

FRAGOUT!ENTERTAINMENT is where you wanna be! We are a PS3 multi game clan that would be more than happy to accommodate a player of your level. We have a great new website that we take applications through. Apply here http://fragout.enjin.com/recruitment.

Level 2

this could be ur lucky day...because actually i jus created a website for my clan F4N1(f3ar.4.no1) an im just about 2 start recruiting nw its jus me n my 2nd man in charge...

we will have 5-10 officers (meanin they will b able 2 do certain things such as recruit and so forth)

yu cn also look us up on the elite if u have an account F3ar.4.No1 n apply n we cn go frm there

check out our website fear4no1.enjin.com......n apply or wat nt

bout we just a team that im tryna form that jus have love fo da game ...its not always bout bein serious bt actually enjoyin urself...rather gud or upcumin except dem all cus one day we will b strong

Level 3

in reply to iiDuece

i tried checking out your website but i couldnt open it

Level 1

We are a new clan looking for members for BO2 and we dont care about K/D ratio .....anyone welcome!! for ps3 if interested go apply at Team-Relentless    

Level 2

You should join Tear Gas Warfare . I'm the leader and we would love to have you!

We were just created not too long ago, so you'll get to know everyone who joins.

Level 2
Highlighted

Laid back clan of only 7 members. Here 4 Beer would like to see you send an application. Very laid back clan easy to get a long with. we strictly play HC game modes.

Level 4

Hello Dallas_killa_82. If you are still looking for a clan I will suggest the 13th meu. We are a friendly clan focused on cooperation and are looking for more members for the just released BO2. We have two squads one based on the western hemisphere and one in the eastern due to time differences. To apply just follow the link http://13thmeu.forumn.org/register

We hope you will join us.

Level 1

Studios