New ps3 clan looking for Members recruiting Anyone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

New ps3 clan looking for Members recruiting Anyone

We yoare a two man clan right now looking for any mature members with a mic preferrably. By mature i dont mean 18+ i just mean not a whiny kid. u can be 6 for all i care. plz apply on our clan page. We are called Respect Junkies.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: New ps3 clan looking for Members

in reply to sk8r_bro

bump

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to sk8r_bro

bump

Level 1

in reply to sk8r_bro

bump

Level 1

in reply to sk8r_bro

Hey guys, you should both join mine, as its quite new as well! it'S called The Third Reich Killers, we have a forum page and ill be making a youtube soon for our clan kick ass vids!

Enroll now in The Third Reich Killers! - TTRK -

It's a brand new clan, started today, and we are enlisted for the clan challenge tomorrow at noon easter time

Here's the clan forum page, and i'll be sure to make a youtube account to regroup all kick ass videos the clan would have! No posts are made on the forum yet but as soon as members starts to join, i'll be making it very active!

http://ttrk.enjin.com/forum

What i really care about is winning and taking part in the Clan Ops (EVERY clan ops) to get the best results possible.

Anyone can join, as long as you're a dedicated player. I'm looking for people with determination to win and follow the objectives, clan ops and events. (good KDR and SPM is always a plus) The clan's KD Ratio is messed up for now since we sucked at first on our respective accounts but what matters are the Clan Ops trophies and winning games! We're not pretty decent players and we're ready to destroy!

Having a Mic is not needed but it's always fun!

Let's get this clan to the top, and don't forget to join the clan on elite as well!

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4880180

my PSN: WDNFRA

Level 3

Re: New ps3 clan looking for Members recruiting Anyone

in reply to sk8r_bro

first application gets co leader!!

Level 1

in reply to sk8r_bro

If you want to be a co-leader, i'll make you a co-leader there's no problem with that, you'd get a special identification in the forums and all, i used to be in a clan and i hated the fact things didnt move so that's why i want people to join mine since we could make it active with the forum and youtube page and Clan ops and all.

Level 3

in reply to WDNFRA

im planning on assigning different Squads within the Clan so you could call your Squad Respect Junkies, no problem with that

Level 3

in reply to sk8r_bro

bump

Level 1

Studios