My Application & Info (I NEED A CLAN)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

My Application & Info (I NEED A CLAN)

I am on Xbox 360. I just got my Xbox a few days ago and I will back black ops 2 in a few days. The stats below are my PS3 black ops 2 stats. Please e-mail me at fufdriessen@gmail.com if you need to contact me!

Xbox Live Gamertag: D

Time Zone: EST

Premium: Yes

Mic: Yes

Seasons Pass: Yes

Prestige 8

Level: 55

K/D Ratio: 1.95

Score Per Minute: 424.00

Win Percentage: 78%

Gamemode: I pefer Kill Confirmed but I am willing to switch

Hello I would like to join your clan because I am a good player and a team player. I know many tactics for clan ops (I can always do 2 out of the 3 clan ops). I can also make a website for the clan if you don't already have one. (the website cost $9.00 a month) if you go to www.NSCelite.enjin.com you will see many cool things, I made that website when I was with NSC (The reason I'm not with NSC anymore is because they are a UK based and the lag was making my KDR go down), I am good with computers and websites as you will see if you go there. I would really like to join your clan as I think I will help the clan out a lot also I can make a clan page on Twitter if you dont already have one.If you accept me I need you to Text me at: 1 (807) 788-3194 or E-mail me at: gabeforsyth@gmail.com or message me on Xbox Live ASAP to talk about the website I will be making!

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: My Application & Info (I NEED A CLAN)

in reply to FUFDriessen

I got my clan the MercesLetifer. Means death is our business in old latin. We have just opened for recruitment & if interested just apply. We play all game modes kc preferred. We also post top clips from our players on YouTube which is YouTube.com/mercesletiferclan. Still in the process of uploading a couple vids.

Level 2

in reply to SpecialOp_Snipe

Are you Xbox or PS3?

Level 1

in reply to FUFDriessen

We are a new clan named The Shield Gaming and we are also recruiting. We are both XBOX and PS3 clan. I just got Black Ops 2 for the XBOX but i have it for the PS3. If you are interested in joining message me Immortal_ReBorN_ on PSN or Gamertag: XImmortalXn1nja on XBOX

Level 1

in reply to FUFDriessen

Hey man. You are welcome to contact me about playing with my community Homicidal Gaming. You can simply play with us and see if you like it. If not, you can leave with no hard feelings. Let me tell you a little about us.
     I am a captain. I run my own squad called enforcers. We are picky about who we let in...We run off our knowledge of structure and strong communication skills. I am 17, most people are 18+ and I can honestly say I have actually gained some awesome communication and leadership skills ever since I was promoted. Not everyone has super high k/ds in HG. This is due to us playing a lot of objective games. My k/d personally is a little below 1.5, i have people in my squads with 2+ and one with 3+. My squad plays more tdm, kill confirmed, etc. If you want to talk more or are interested, contact me directly or visit homicidalgaming.com. 
Info-
GT- HG Toasty
Email- lamorte.nick@yahoo.com

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to FUFDriessen

Hello, I am a recruitment officer from instantdeathsquad, or IDS. I wold like to invite you to come have a look at our website at http://instantdeathsquad.net. We are a large gaming community and have a large COD division. Our comp teams are gearing up for the next season, so if that is something you're interested in then check it out. Again coume have a look at the website and if you find it to your liking, apply.

See you out there,

LemurInDisguise

Level 3

in reply to FUFDriessen
Level 1

in reply to FUFDriessen

Whats up dude, Amplify Gaming is recruiting. We have 100+ active and mature members. We played gold in the clan op this past Sunday. Level 50 in MW3 and Level 7 in BO2 afer this weekend. We take part in every clan op. If your interested check it out here: http://community.callofduty.com/message/413594919#413594919

Level 1

Studios