Looking to join a new clan (ps3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking to join a new clan (ps3)

Hi, im looking to join a new clan on black ops 2 my current clan is level 22 gold clan tag but there are way too many and i cant fit them on my friends list + Im looking for a clan that will play with me, that are active and decent so we can win matches and do well in clan ops.

Im Good At Zombies

2nd Prestige

High KDR

High WLR

Compete in most clan ops

Like to have fun

So if your interested in having me join your clan, i am only 13 years old so your clan would have to accept that then comment below

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: Looking to join a new clan (ps3)

in reply to Bradley_

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/168815

apply if you want a long term clan! been around since 2008, and like to keep serious dedicated players!

Level 5

in reply to morbid_angel_70

Im looking for a clan that will play with me to help boost my kds and win matches as a team instead of me having to play on a bad team, but would you clan do that.

Level 3

in reply to Bradley_

theres 6 of us playing toether now...i will tell u who to add so you will have people to play with

Level 5

in reply to morbid_angel_70

Okay thanks

Level 3

in reply to Bradley_

Hey check out revolutionofgaming.com. We have over 1,000 members! We are ranked #4 of all clans right now! Even though we are a huge Clan we are broken into Brigades and the Companies so you have that close knit family feel! If you wanna know more message me. You can also sign up on the website too use RoG R3CON as referal!

Level 1

in reply to Bradley_

Hey check out revolutionofgaming.com. We have over 1,000 members! We are ranked #4 of all clans right now! Even though we are a huge Clan we are broken into Brigades and the Companies so you have that close knit family feel! If you wanna know more message me. You can also sign up on the website too use RoG R3CON as referal!

Level 1

in reply to Bradley_

Hey check out revolutionofgaming.com. We have over 1,000 members! We are ranked #4 of all clans right now! If you wanna know more message me. You can also sign up on the website too use RoG R3CON as referal!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Bradley_

we would love for you to help us out here, 6 members atm, lev 9. 500 xp till gold clan tags

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6887184

Level 1

Studios