Looking for objective players! HIDE is now recruiting. Gold clan tags level 15 with 40 members! We are looking for Headquarters, Demolition, and CTF players. If you play the objective and play to win above KDR then this clan is for you!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: HIDE or Hold It Down EZ is recruiting XBOX Black ops 2. Very Active clan. 1.2kdr or higher required. We play mostly objective game modes. KC, DOM, HQ and some TDM. We sign up for all weekly clan ops and challenges. Come win with us!

in reply to u_camp_i_knife

My Kd is 1.00, but I can probably get it even higher if you guys want me too, or do you guys make exceptions? If so my GT: XxCrAzEGeArSxX

Level 1

Re: HIDE or Hold It Down EZ is recruiting XBOX Black ops 2. Very Active clan. 1.2kdr or higher required. We play mostly objective game modes. KC, DOM, HQ and some TDM. We sign up for all weekly clan ops and challenges. Come win with us!

in reply to CrazeCrows

Hit me up on xbox live and try out with us u camp i knife. If you can hold it down with us I'll overlook kd

Level 3

in reply to CrazeCrows

Anyone want to hide with us?

Level 3
Highlighted

Re: Calling all Campers! HIDE or Hold it down EZ is recruiting Level 15 clan. Gold Clan Tags. 1.2 KDR or higher Required. We hold down a spawn and win games! Pull out your target finder and LMG and win with us!

bump.

Level 3

Re: Calling all Campers! HIDE or Hold it down EZ is recruiting Level 15 clan. Gold Clan Tags. 1.2 KDR or higher Required. We hold down a spawn and win games! Pull out your target finder and LMG and win with us!

Come hide with us!

Level 3

Playing CTF today come cap some flags with us!

Level 3

Playing headquarters today! Need more objective oriented members.

Level 3

Re: Looking for objective players! HIDE is now recruiting. Gold clan tags level 15 with 40 members! We are looking for Headquarters, Demolition, and CTF players. If you play the objective and play to win above KDR then this clan is for you!

K2L x PR3DATOR

Level 3

Re: Looking for objective players! HIDE is now recruiting. Gold clan tags level 15 with 40 members! We are looking for Headquarters, Demolition, and CTF players. If you play the objective and play to win above KDR then this clan is for you!

in reply to xxadidasmanxx

Sent an invite.

Level 3

Prestige master here whos working on all diamond camos. 298spm(dropped cuz of party games) 1.02kd. A true w/l ratio of 1.37

I want a very active mature clan as im over 21. Competetive/casual.

Thanks,

Squealscape

Level 2

Studios