Looking for decent players to play with

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for decent players to play with

I thought I would never do this but me and a friend are getting really frustrated that we don't play with anyone good. Me and my mate went uni together and started playing COD, we basically have the same sort of game play (run & gun as people call it). We always come top and seem to carry everyone that we play with. It would just be nice to play with other people with the same skill level etc.

I'm no silly kid that shouts down the mic, I'm 25 and play nearly everyday. I've been COD mad since COD 4 - got to rank 500 in that and KD has always been around 2 k/d in all COD's except in Bops2 its taken a big hit and only sitting at 1.6 you could call it unlucky lol but I hardly see anyone who is 2kd. We are massive team players and just wanted to see if anyone wants us to join.

Cheers & this is for PS3 btw. Username is 'piemp-kin' check me out on elite if your not convinced

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking for decent players to play with

in reply to piemp-kin

Join The Crimson Ravens today at www.crimson-ravens.com. We are looking for new recruits to join our BO2 team. So check the sit and the video below out and join on the site if you like what you see. Hope to hear from you.

Level 2

in reply to tman23291

Not being rude mate but is your KD 1.06. Seems a little weak for a leader?

Level 1

in reply to piemp-kin

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Level 15

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

just checked you on Elite and you hardly play?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to piemp-kin

On my PS3 account, I play more on my XBL account. I am also not a CoD member in the clan. Just helping to get the word around. You are more than welcome to join, we also have several members who are better CoD players than I am. Being a Full time worker and as well as a father to a set of boy/girl twins. My play time is very limited, maybe 20 hours of play time between games and consoles.

Level 15

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

oh okay thats fair enough was just asking. Going on the site I didn't just want to join straight away as there doesn't seem to be much going on or very visual to navigate towards bops2 so thats why I tried searching on Elite.

have you got some of the players names?

Thanks

Level 1

Studios