Looking for clan to join up with.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for clan to join up with.

Im an active player with average skills. Looking for a team to help grow and mold me into the Elite fighting force I can be. Remember..

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

So if your looing for some help Im your man.

SuperKnott (Xbox)

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Looking for clan to join up with.

in reply to SuperKnott

Are you looking for a community with a structured military based ranking system?  Do you value teamwork, communication, and having the upper hand on your enemy during battle?  Shadow Company has a home for you!  We offer a unique and enjoyable gaming experience for players of all skill levels.With 600+ like minded members we are sure you will fit in just right!  Visit www.theschq.com to take a tour of our headquarters and join today!  A working mic is required for all members.

Feel free to add me on XBL my XBL gamertag is xArbiter360x

Level 1

in reply to SC-xArbiter360x

Cj Looking to get into some serious war. from what i read it looks like the spot. Is this basic training practice Thurs 930p-11p / MON 930p-11p? and are most of the battles in the evening? i have read the introductions and your the DSGT just ready to get my hands dirty.

Level 1

in reply to WEEKENDWARRIOR11

the pracitices are a time to go over tactics and to help the team get aquinted with each others strengths and weaknesses so that they can be better for battles. They are usually held at 8pm est sunday and wednesday but this does vary from squad to squad.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to SuperKnott

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Level 15

Studios