Looking for clan/people to play with (2+ k/d)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for clan/people to play with (2+ k/d)

Hi there,

My friendslist is mostly full of play who play Fifa, so I don't have many players to play Call of Duty with. I have always played domination on previous CoD's, but I stopped playing it on this one because I got fed up with people ending with a dire k/d and doing fuck all entire match. I would like to play team based game with a group of people who know what they are doing.

I have been playing hardcore tdm lately as it's the easiest mode to make a difference as a solo player. My k/d is 2.16, SPM 260, win/loss 1.10 (TDM is 1.50-ish) and currently level 45 as I just began playing it. But as said, I already have experience playing Call of Duty and it goes up quikly. That's also kinda the reason why I have been playing hardcore as on core the players have a bigger advantage (better guns/ghost) and on hardcore all that doesn't really matter.

I have a mic, my native tongue is dutch, but I speak decent English.

So yeah...add me on Xbox: Ch1chaaa or leave a message here.

Level 3
20 REPLIES

Re: Looking for clan/people to play with (2+ k/d)

in reply to Ch1chaa

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

Level 15

in reply to Ch1chaa

up

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Ch1chaa

Hello Ch1chaa, I am a recruitment for instantdeathsquad, or IDS. We are an xbox clan, I don't know which console you are on. We have a large COD division. Though not everyone in the COD division has a 2 k/d ratio, we would like you to come check out our website at http://instantdeathsquad.net. If you like what you see then I hope you apply.

See you out there,

LemurInDisguise

Level 3

in reply to BrutalLemuroo

I am on the Xbox, forgot to put a tag in. I will have a look, cheers. And the k/d doesn't really matter, I care more about people not going negative 3 to 15 or something like that. Especially with TDM it's highly frustrating.

Level 3

in reply to Ch1chaa

Ch1chaa I am trying to build a clan right now and we can use a player like you we are small but im trying my best to post everywhere i can to recruit

Level 1

in reply to Ch1chaa

Ch1chaa I am trying to build a clan right now and we can use a player like you we are small but im trying my best to post everywhere i can to recruit

Level 1

in reply to Ch1chaa

Level 1

in reply to MR_Assasin

1 message was enough You can add me if you'd like

Level 3

in reply to Ch1chaa

I don't understand. you should be like looking for people who win lol.

Level 1

Studios