Looking for a strong league play team!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a strong league play team!

Hi, I have a 1.5kdr which should be 1.8 or 1.9 because my brother plays sometimes and i can't always clutch with noobs!!!  I have a 373 spm and am in the platinum division.  I am mature and need the team to accept that i won't be very active until the 30th May due to my exams!!!  I am in the UK and the only problem that the might have with me is that i am under 16 but as i said before i am mature, have a mic and i also know callouts!!! If i were to join then my role would be an assault rifle slayer!!!

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a strong league play team!

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

Also, i forgot to mention my prefered and strongest game mode in league play is hardpoint in which i have made 50+ to 60+ kills in one match!!!!

Level 1

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

https://elite.callofduty.com/player/home just visit my elite page and check me out if you are interested in me!

Level 1

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

The clan must be on elite and on xbox

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

If your still looking then my clan seems perfect for you. We are missing an assault rifle slayer and you seem to be great for the job. (We are in platinum and gold division on xbox) and have about 3 teams on league play. Gt:Zero x Impact if you are intrested

Level 5

in reply to BeastImpact

thank you i have been looking for a good clan for a while.  Plz tell me if you mind the bit about my exams and could you tell me your elite name for your clan so that i can apply through there and i might be on today btw

Level 1

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

We dont mind too much about your exams, weve all been there Too be honest our elite clan is not that great but our clan battle win loss record is. 227Won - 4Lost https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6465702

Level 5

in reply to BeastImpact

I applied and not many people understand so thanks.  As i said i might be on later so you add me on xbox with gt: zPRO HuTcHx

Level 1

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

it says i'm not in it!

Level 1

in reply to zPROHuTcHx

Will Do.

Level 5

Studios