Looking for a good PS3 clan…

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: Looking for a good PS3 clan…

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

Yeah you do make a good point but I want to be part of a small, elite group not just a grunt for the larger powers xD. It's a shame because there are a lot of great larger clans but I'm just not feeling the whole large group thing tbh. Smiley Happy

Level 3

in reply to KillahAdz

Grunt, no grunts here LMAO. We just play the game working as a team and have fun. We also do Clan Ops/Challenges. Offer XP to be used for certain items in our Chop Shop, custom Avatars & Signatures, as well as a Console Army store. The offer is here and try us out and if you don't like it, no hard feelings.

Level 15

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

Yeah but I wouldn't like to be part of a larger clan, thanks for the offer though bro and good luck with your clan. Smiley Happy

Level 3

in reply to KillahAdz

Join fallen godz. Only 30 members and no pre recorded message like the other clams Smiley Happy

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Shhdontscream

Not pre-recorded, more like copy and paste. However I always go back to answer questions.

Level 15

in reply to KillahAdz

Hahaha yeah thought it would be :/ ah well thanks for checking us out it means a lot to me anyway if it makes your job any easier if i was in your position and looking for a good small clan i would join vSmiLeYz they look pretty competitive however you might find yourself in a situation where your doing the clan ops on your own because for me it only shows that they've done two clan ops (albeit they've done very well in both) so if you join them i recommend getting some friends in the with you. Thats my personal opinion

Level 1

in reply to ejr978

Yeah yeah no problem bro, and yeah but I don't wanna be in SmiLeYz clan now lol, just multi-account players are not my thing xD. Not too bothered about clan ops but more about the CBs & scrims.

Am I the only one always lagging like shit in this game, no wonder I can't my KD up again I just lagg every game lol >:\

Feel like going back to BF3 now lol

Level 3

in reply to KillahAdz

if ur still looking for a clan check mine https://elite.callofduty.com/connect just let me know if ur interested in joining my clan

Level 1

in reply to J-PeeWee-S

The link is faulty lol. Doesn't work.

Level 3

in reply to KillahAdz

sorry about that well my clan has 2 mmbers only but we are very competitive. we play team deathmatch more and sometimes domination. Our KD is 1.21 but we are good players we had beat 3.00 KD players but i really dont care about the KD as long as you are good player. Here is a video of theanimal2009 he is the other member.

Level 1

Studios