Looking for a clan to join

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a clan to join

Looking for a clan to join. No KD as of yet. (no actual activity either, as I only just created my profile; my brother and I were sharing the same Xbox Live account until now.) Own mw3 and bo. Can't quickscope. Great with a silenced shotgun. I like to think I'm pretty good with FFA. Pretty average otherwise... never got a MOAB or Nuke (but only got MW3 6 months ago, and Black Ops 1 month ago, long after they added throwing knives to infection and the noobs had left.) Other games that I like are mainly RPG's, such as Skyrim, but also play Tribes Ascend and TF2. Big Pokemon fan. Favourite game is Dark Souls, though I have yet to finish it...

Any clans willing to take me in?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a clan to join

in reply to karpmage1

on Xbox 360 (forgot to mention this)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to karpmage1

Come check out this clan. We are bunch of laid back gamers KDR doesn't really mean anything to us. As long as you're mature. http://www.bcc.x10.bz/phpbb/

Level 5

in reply to karpmage1

You should take a look at Hostile TakeOver. We have members on Xbox and PC, I play Tribes Ascend on my PC. Take a look at our site www.hostiletake.enjin.com and sign up. Or you can messege me on Xbox GT SnobbishPanic

Level 3

Studios