Looking for a clan on Xbox 360

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a clan on Xbox 360

I'm looking for a clan that is active in enrolling in clan ops and clan challenges. I don't want some extremely serious or ridiculous initiation or something. Also, no clans that kick someone out for missing too many ops or challenges. I have a job and a girlfriend so I'm not online 24/7. I just want a cool group of people who like to kick ass at Black Ops and get clan exp. Playing alone gets pretty old.

I've got a mic, I'm not a camper, noob-tuber, or grenade whore. I have a 1.28 KD and diamond on my assult rifles. working on diamond shotguns and SMGs. I also mostly like to play hardcore and objective games. I have the season pass as well. So just send me a message on Xbox Live if you're interested.

Slam713

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a clan on Xbox 360

in reply to Slam713

T_MFC? Your the right person we need for BO2, im working on buying it, but we need someone to rep in BO2, you interested?

Level 1

in reply to NOmans_1

As long as you'll be active in Elite and online, yeah. Is there a group you have ready for when you get the game?

Level 1

in reply to Slam713

sorry about all about that but i sent you an invite to the clan

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to NOmans_1

The multiple posrs were removed.

-Ice

in reply to Slam713

And no sorry im also trying to work on that also

Level 1

in reply to Slam713

started Intuition Gaming a couple weeks ago I am 27/M and as of right now the clan consist of 4 members. We are looking for COD BO2 Gamers for xbox who are very competetive. We are hoping to gain enough members to have in clan tourny's and to compete against other clans in daily clan challenges. check out our website at www.intuitiongaming.com and you must be at least 17 years old to join clan. The sign up proccess is very fast. IG is a pretty chill clan and we want to have fun and own the leaderboards. Looking for clan officers now

So like I said if anyone is interested please check out www.intuitiongaming.com or you can send me (clan leader) a email at difederico8@yahoo.com or you may message me at my gamertag which is difederican80.

We hope to hear from you at Intuition Gaming where friends can come together and game!

Level 3

Studios